Sno: Incubus and Werewolf #2

/part two sorry for the wait enjoy/
*Slight spice and a bit of angst*

*Bryan's pov*

I slowly started to wake up but I felt a sharp pain and lightly whined at the pain.

"Hey it's ok sorry it hurts I'm just making sure that it doesn't get infected." I heard a voice say. I recognize the voice as Devin's which is relieving.

"There we go." Devin said before having me sit up.

"I was afraid I might have to get to help to do this but now that your awake it'll be easier for me to wrap up the wound because I won't have to move you around so much." Devin said and I smiled lightly.

I soon then frowned as I remembered how I got here in the first place. Remembering Alpha's angry look and the chase to drag me back to the pack where I most likely would have been watched unable to have the freedom I wanted.

Ii watched Devin bandage me up but I couldn't help but start Crying which made Devin stop and he let the bandages drop onto the bed as he hugged me.

"Shh it's ok it's ok." Devin said

"But it's not. I ran away from the pack I called a family. They won't ever trust me again, and even if it try to apologize they won't want me back." I cried hugging Devin.

"There there." Devin whispered as I calmed down.

He slowly let go but I refused to let go of his arm but that didn't stop Devin from fully bandaging me up. When he was finished he simply stared at me and the longer it went the longer I felt...warm inside?

I couldn't fully understand what I was feeling and I was spacing up until I felt movement and I found myself sitting in Devin's lap. He had picked me up and put me in his lap as he gently put his hand on my head and gently scratched.

It felt really nice and I could feel my tail going back and forth. I knew I had some blush on my face. Can't help it I've had these feeling pop up whenever I'm around him. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

*Devin's pov*

I sighed as I watched Bryan fall asleep. I moved laying him back down on the bed and tucked him in leaving the room. I walked into the main house to find not only my dad but the rest of the gang.

"So he's your type huh." Dad said and I immediately blushed

"Shut up..." I said crossing my arms.

"Why didn't you say anything you know we could have been a bit lighter with him." Bri said and Austin nodded

"If I told you, you guys would have straight up kidnapped him as a gift or something." I said

"Probably." Rian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well just make sure to be protected." Dad said

"Dad!" I yelled blushing like mad as Michael laughed

"Well I got to see what I wanted now I'm going to head on out because I've got deals to make." Dad said leaving.

"Take care of your lover." Bri said shooing Rian and Austin away.

I sighed as I got something to eat. I waited for a few hours before checking up on Bryan only to find him crying. I closed the door and walked over and hugged him. He froze up for a second and looked up at me before latching onto me.

"Please don't leave me...." He said and I felt my heartbeat.

I sighed as I gently moved Bryan's face to look at me. My instincts where yelling at me and I couldn't exactly hold myself back against my urges so... I kissed him.

Bryan of course was surprised but as much as I want to just go for it I waited for his response to me kissing him which to my delight was him kissing back.

I wrapped a hand around his waist and pulled him onto my lap my other hand rubbing against his back before sliding to the front.

The bandages may be stopping me from seeing all of him at once in this moment but I got to see it earlier and the image wouldn't leave my mind.

I leaned forward until Bryan was laying on the bed with me over him. He didn't complain nor did he try to stop me. It was like he was, submitting.

"Your submitting to me" I said

"......" Bryan didn't respond only moved his head to the side.

I thought about it for a moment before it clicked to me. It's because I'm part true alpha now. He's only a beta and alpha is technically the top person.

"Is it because I'm a true alpha?" I asked and Bryan shrunk up a bit.

"I'm sorry I just..." I stopped Bryan by kissing him and I looked at him as I rested my hand on his bandaged chest feeling his heartbeat be normal but quick.

"No need to apologize love." I said knowing that for sure what I said about Bryan being my boyfriend was true  I geuss I didn't fully lie although I had a feeling he had feelings for me.

I went closer to his neck and slowly ran my nose down until the nook of his neck and kissed the spot. I could feel Bryan move under me and I move down slightly and I heard heavy breathing.

I slowly bit at the spot gently leaving a mark just to make sure people knew. Knew that he was mine. I came back up and kissed him again but this time biting at his lip and he opened his mouth for me which I gladly took.

Feeling the sides of him mouth we only broke when we needed to breath. I smiled at him and I was going to go to the other side of his neck and bit at it as well until the door opened.

I looked over at Austin who blinked at us before slowly closing the door. I heard him yelling.

"Their making out!" I blushed heavily  and I slowly sat up with Bryan.

"I'm going to hit him." I said as Rian opened the door.

"Hey if your going to do something lock the door." He said closing it.

"Then don't come in!" I yelled holding Bryan who was blushing a tone more then me.

I wait a bit before sighing. My urges had subsided as I looked at Bryan again.

"Sorry about that." I said

"It's ok. I don't mind it, I kinda enjoyed it." Bryan said slightly smiling as he gently rubbed the hickey I left on him.

"So...I geuss we're boyfriends huh." Bryan said

"Definitely....love you baby." I said

"Love you to."