Fnaf: Dead Lover #2

/yup here it is. Enjoy this emotional reunion/
*Angst, happy moment, confused Pat*

*3rd person*

It's a mystery how Molten ever convinced Devin to come with him to the star mall. However he managed and how Devin walks with Molten and Davis to the entrance of the star mall.

"Remind me why we are here?" Devin asked

"We are here to see a very specific animatronic and I believe you can help it regain it's memories." Molten said

"Your really leaving him in the dark here." Davis said

"Of course I am." Molten said and Devin had the urge to hit Molten.

"I hope you realize how close I am to hitting you." Devin said as the stopped at the front and all of them saw a nervous Pat.

"Hello Pat." Molten said

"O-oh you guys are here. Hi!" Pat said nervously until Devin walked in and looked at Pat.

"No need to be nervous being natural will be a lot better." Devin said and Pat relaxed a bit.

"I geuss but this is literally my boss." Pat said

"I cursed at mine and I'm still in the job." Devin said and Pat looked shocked.

"Pat meet Devin he's the one I mentioned that I'm bring to help with Steve's case." Molten said

"I'm here just to make sure the Devin doesn't try to pull apart Molten." Davis said

"Oh ya I would definitely have done that by now considering last time." Devin said

"Not my fault you should be happy I tried to even save him." Molten said

"And now he's missing what happiness will I get from knowing my boyfriend can't even rest peacefully?' Devin said sarcastically.

"Umm so... Let's go see Steve he's hanging out with Gator and Chica so it shouldn't be hard to locate him." Pat said and the three followed them down.

As they reached the bottom Pat called for the animatronics and as Steve ran out with Chica Devin froze. Image of Bryan flashed I'm his eyes and as soon as the animatronics eyes made contact with Devin's eyes he slowed down until he fully stopped.

"Devin, Bryan." Molten said  and something staticed in Steve as he slowly moved forward twords Devin.

"Devin?" Bryan said

"Wait...honey?" Devin asked and Bryan ran and jumped into Devin.

Devin fell backwards but without injury as he hugged the animatronic back crying.

"Wait wait wait what?" Pat said

"Bryan had someone more to him, more then a companion, a friend, someone close to him. He had a lover." Molten said

"Ya I only heard that he took Bryan's death harshly." Davis said

"Awe this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen." Gator said

"Your right we need a picture, Pat take a picture!" Roxanne said

"Chica please Pat!" Chica said and Pat sighed as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of Devin and Bryan hugging.

"Omg that so cute come on let's get Freddy." Chica said and the animatronics ran off.

"God I thought I lost you forever." Devin said smiling at Bryan.

"I'm sorry I left you for so long." Bryan said

"It's ok. I'm here with you right now." Devin said

"Get a room." Molten said

"How about you leave then." Devin sassed back and Molten rolled his eyes and Davis sighed.

"Well I need to talk to Pat so." Davis said and Pat nodded leaving with Davis.

"....what are you waiting for huh. Molten?" Devin said and Molten rolled it's eyes and left.

Devin sat up with Bryan in hand and kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"I know your now an animatronic but I'll still always love you." Devin said and Bryan smiled putting his hand in Devin's face.

"I'll always love you. I'll always remember you even if I can't stay this way all the time." Bryan said and I nodded and put my head on his head as he shut off and reboot.

"Memories saved.....coding"

Devin looked up and Steve looked at Devin and smiled.

"I remember you from Bryan's memories!" Steve said and Devin smiled.

"I'm glad." Devin said

"Hey Devin?" Steve said

"Hmm?" Devin asked

Steve smiled and moved forward and put a kiss on Devin's cheek or at least did his best to plant a kiss on Devin's cheek.

"I love you. I'm sure you'll visit a lot right?"

"Of course I will. I love you Steve...Bryan"