Part 34: I'll Rise Up To The Top!

Midoriya was trying to get a good grip with his new founded quirk, he then thought of something "What if I use the winds!" He then started to combine them as he was slowly getting faster and faster while he was doing so. Of course he just stopped flying through the ravine type of obstacle considering it was getting dangerous if he kept on doing it as he was slowly starting to get nauseous doing so.

"Alright Rule 1... Don't do that often..." He then landed on the next obstacle stage, the final one. 

"Oh dear" He looked around as he saw plenty of dark patches at the dirt, indicating that there is something wrong with it "A catapult that sends you back to the previous stage?" Midoriya shook his head "Too hard to implement.. then that just means it's-" Suddenly a explosion engulfed the area as he looked where the explosion came from. It was Iida as he accidentally stepped on one 

"Here it is folks! The last obstacle course! IT'S A MINEFIELD!" Present Mic shouted as the students heard it "Whatever you do don't try and step on it or you're gonna be covered in colorful powdered dyes!" 

Midoriya had a sweat drop from his forehead.

Suddenly Katsumi passed by him "See you later losers! I'm gonna be first than all of you extras!" But then suddenly as well, Shoko started to catch up to Katsumi as she was surprised "How the fuck did you get here already Half n Half!?" She did a growl as she kept on getting faster and faster. They were both competing on who's gonna be first.

'Oh no! If I don't come up with an idea now, I'll for sure be behind!' He then started to think fast as he looked around. He then thought back to Iida "That's it!" 

"What's this? Contestant Midoriya is preparing what looks like a running position!" As Present Mic said that Midoriya suddenly had Green Lightning started to cover him "One For All... Full Cowling!" He then started to bolt but after a few steps a mine exploded on him "Run! Keep Running!" He activates it once again "5%!" He kept on running as every other student was looking at him except for the other 2 that's in front of him "KEEP RUNNING!" He got exploded by a mine once again as he did the same thing over and over again until "15%! FULL COWLING!" He zoomed right pass Shoko and Katsumi as the 2 looked at the green lightning that passed by them. Suddenly dozen of explosions start to happen as the other 2 leading a while ago got struck by it.

Suddenly Midoriya stopped inside the colosseum. He stopped as the crowd was silent.

But then, the crowd started cheering and screaming "LETS GOOOOOO!" The crowd shouted as Midoriya was panting, he smiled just like what All Might does. He raised his arm up and formed a fist

"I'll rise up to the top!"