Part 22: The Big Three?!

Midoriya was already walking back to his classroom as he was scolded by RG not awhile ago "2 hours left before the school day ends.." As he walked to the door he opens it "H-Hi guys" Everyone was tense while looking at him "W-What's wrong—" He saw three students standing in front of them along with principal Nezu and Aizawa. Midoriya started bowing rapidly as he went to his chair "I-I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He sat at his chair embarrassed of what he did but it was instantly brushed off.

As Nezu stood in front of us with the three students "Hello class 1-A! As you can see we are having an important announcement! We'd like to introduce you to the Big 3! They will handle the rest" Nezu steps as the 3 stepped forward. The yellow haired boy introduces himself "Hello! I am Mirio Togata and this is Tamaki Amajiki, he is quite shy but he's kind hearted!" Tamaki waved shyly "And I am Nejire Hado nice to meet you all!" She then started asking questions to each student like what's you're quirk, what does it do and stuff like that but when it came to Midoriya, she stopped for a moment. This made Midoriya confused all of a sudden but then she speaks up, stuttering... "S-So what's yo-youre quirk!?" She was blushing but it wasn't noticed by everyone except 2 which was Tamaki and Mirio 'SHE STUTTERED?!' They both thought the same thing. Midoriya answers her question and she continued. This continued for 10 minutes until she heard a cough by Aizawa "A-Ah sorry sorry! I got caught up" Nejire then goes back to her position and Tamaki nudges her with a grin, she hits him at the head meanwhile Mirio was holding his laugh but clears his throat and was about to speak.

"I will like to battle you all!" The room tenses up and they were now excited but confused "Are you sure Mirio-san? I mean 1 against 20 seems a little unfair" Midoriya speaks up but then Mirio backfires "There's no unfairness in villain fights so, grab you're pe uniform and meet me at the training ground!" All of class 1-A were now tense about what will happen. Mirio and the other 2 went out along with Aizawa "Get there by 20 minutes..." Everyone then nodded.

As they went in the training ground they saw Mirio there, stretching menacingly this sent a shiver down everyone spines including the teachers "Now class 1-A... Lets get this started"

【TO BE CONTINUED