Chapter one: Oh My Goddess!!!

Author's note:- Hi there! So, before you read this story, I want you to know that it is not meant to abuse or disrespect any religion. I just wrote this story from my imagination just for fun. However, if it does treat you badly in any way, I humbly apologise for that. But you should know that I too I'm a believer in God. That doesn't mean that I discriminate other religions though. I'm hoping that this story makes you smile.
Oh, and please do not write any mean comments if you don't like it, 'cause I'll insult you back and we'll 😅exchange insults until we become friends which will probably never happen because we insulted each other so much. 😅😅.
Other than that, I hope this puts a smile on your face! Enjoy!

______________________________________________________

God- "I have warned you all so many times to stop making my creations worship you. Other than living in the very universe I created, you shouldn't do anything else."

Pexela- "Oh, come on. You know that us minor deities don't have as much power as you. It would take me billions of years just to create a planet."

God-"You and the others have corrupted my creations so much. Especially you, Pexela. For that, I will give you a punishment. I'm taking away you're powers. "

Pexela-"What? NO. You can't do that. I cant live without my powers."

God-"You've left me no choice. You will serve as an example to the others. And besides, there is more to life than just your powers. Actually, you know what? I,ve got an idea."

Pexela-"And what might that be?"

God-"You can take it as a challenge."

Pexela-"Huh. The almighty 'God' giving me a challenge? This should be interesting."

God gently and peacefully chuckles, some of his angels close to him with pleasant and humble smiles. "Since you like getting worshipped, I want you to make a certain boy worship you. It's like a test for him as well, but sending you to him will appear as both a blessing and a curse to both of you. I know that if you get to spend more time with him, you'll find true happiness. And stop seeking worship from my creations. I'm going to take away only some of you're powers, but, the more you spend on earth without being worshipped, they will decrease until they are finally gone. I'm giving you exactly a hundred days to make him worship you. When the time's up your powers will will completely vanish. And you know what that means."
The angels showed the appearance of the boy. Pexela, the goddess that had been watching people in a certain city and making them worship her, knew this boy. The boy that was shown was previously perverted and ill mannered. To Pexela who was smirking now, this was gonna be a piece of cake. To her, mortals never changed. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Making this boy worship her was going to take way less time.
"Him?" she had a sly smile. "Hah. Forget a hundred days, give me less than an hour." She said.

***

"Hey Blake," her smile alone could make me blush. "can we hang out..." I cut her off.
"Um...sorry, I have this thing I have to do. " and like that, I rashed to leave. That was a lie. I was just avoiding her. The beautiful blonde neighbour I was always crushing on for years...I was now ignoring her. And not only her, but also every single girl I'd meet. This was because I felt like I didn't deserve to even be close to a girl. The guilt and pain of the passed things I did always haunted me. I had decided never to hang out with a girl, until...I met 'her'. And by her, I don't mean the blonde neighbour, no. It was...someone else.
What I'm about to tell you, is something that only me and very few people can tell you, and you wouldn't believe. A story that happened when I was sixteen. A time I had decided to live a holy life. Gave up my perverted and sickening ways for the better. My name is Blake Phillips. And this is a story of when a "goddess" came in my life ...and made it an extremely long, agonising, terrifying, happy and painful hell of a roller coaster.
I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was a Friday evening, and I was alone at home, it was a day off for our maids and they had gone to their homes. I was studying for the upcoming tests the coming week.