¤8¤

I stared at her in surprise. She gave me that innocent smile that could wreck my whole life. Hesitantly I reached for her hands, intertwining them with mine.

"For what?" Her smile faded and she held onto my hands while getting even closer. I could feel her breath against my neck.

"You didn't leave even if I told you to. I appreciate that." Before I knew it, I had to kiss her again. My hand found her chin, lifting her head to meet my lips. She kissed me back ever so gently. A wide grin spread on her lips.

"You're obsessed with me, aren't you?", she smirked while driving her hand down my chest to my belly. I didn't reply, I didn't know what to.

"You're obsessed with me and I got you wrapped around my finger. I can have you whenever I want to." She said it as if she had just noticed now.

"I'm not obsessed with you", I pressed out not as confident as I had intended. "And you can't have me whenever you want to." She smirked at what I said.

"We will see about that", she added. As soon as I thought we would have a serious conversation for once, she backed out of it again. By now, I was convinced she was like that to avoid getting attached, the way it had already happened to me. I felt the need to make her happy, or at least to see her happy.

"Come on let's join the others", she winked at me and let go of my hands. When she walked away from me it was a torture and reward at once to watch her toned legs get the other way. Her muscles tensed with every step, in sync to her hips moving elegantly. I wanted to shout at her to wait, to stay, but I couldn't. I just followed her.

"What are we going to tell them?", I asked, trying to start a conversation again. Maybe it would work with something more low key. It didn't. She rolled her eyes and looked over at me.

"Don't make it complicated, just don't say anything at all. They won't ask." I nodded and we fell back into that hole of silence that seemed to follow us whenever we didn't have any sexual interaction.

I was almost relieved when we got back to the boys and it wasn't just us two anymore. They seemed surprised to see us but in a positive way, at least so I thought. Me and Victoria took our old places and Ethan started by explaining what they had been discussing while we were gone. I nodded in approval, genuinely glad for the distraction.

"That's a good idea, we can use the same location for the scene and just switch rooms."

"That sounds good, the recording room would fit with the vibe, don't you think Ameya?", Damiano continued.

"It does, I will vi-" I stopped, holding back a surprised gasp. My eyes found Victoria's who was cockily smirking at me. I cleared my throat nervously, trying to ignore her bare leg continuously sliding down my inner thigh from across the table.

"Sorry, what I wanted to say was: I will visit the studio to..." I unconsciously grabbed a pen to dig my fingers into it, having a hard time suppressing the urge to stop breathing. Her foot slid under my dress, edging dangerously close to my underwear.

"...to check the measurements and arrange the setting." I almost gaped when she finally pulled away her leg, giving my heart some time to find a steady pattern again.

"Sure thing Ameya", I heard her voice, dripping with sass and confidence. She winked at me and brushed my leg briefly before sliding her foot back into her shoe. This girl would be the end of me.

Throughout the meeting I kept dodging her questions as much as I did with her occasional glances. It was a mystery to me how she was able to act so subtle and innocent after what we did together. I had to admit, deep down I was waiting for her to tease me again. She didn't.

As if she was watching the minutes pass, she stood up as soon as the small digital clock on the table striked 5pm. Her ocean blue eyes pierced through mine like daggers.

"Today's session is done", she told me in that same tone as last time. She didn't seem so eager to leave before, yet she didn't move a bit.

We exchanged our usual goodbyes before I was standing in front of her.

"See you tomorrow Victoria", I muttered hesitantly. She grinned cockily and tucked the front strand of my hair behind my ear, that had loosened from my braids. I probably looked like a mess after our make out.

"I think I have a lot to catch up to, I should come home with you so you can fill me in on everything." She wasn't smirking but I knew she wanted to. My eyes abscently travelled to the boys, who were just leaving the room. Then we were alone.

"Victoria...", I trailed off, my voice being weak. "I don't think we should keep doing this." I had dreaded this moment. But it was time, whatever it was, the thing between us just wasn't right and I was sure she knew it too.

We were so close, that my parted lips tingled from her warm breath.
"We barely know each other...", I added when she didn't respond.

She took another step towards me so I could smell that intoxicating scent of hers. That fire burning inside me flamed as soon as her hand pulled me against her body by my hip, our lips less than an inch away. I could almost feel them.

I felt myself aching to feel her again, as I decided to screw getting to know each other. I needed her and I couldn't resist her. One intimate touch of hers and it was over for me. She really had me hooked.

I let myself give in to the temptation and pursued to close the gap remaining between our lips. I expected her to kiss me back but instead she pulled away from me, leaving the spots she had just touched cold. I stared at her in disbelief and a slight rise of anger. She grinned and shrugged, touching my nose with her index finger like a dog's.

"Nuh uh. You said get to know each other, so that's what we will do principessa." With that said, she turned around and walked towards the door, moving in her oh so seductive way. I touched my lips with my fingers, that had just recently been getting a taste of her.

She turned back to me, placing her hand on the handle, an expecting look on her face.

"Come on."