TAM 12

Jungkook and Yugyeom held the flowers, laughing and telling each other jokes and they walk their way to Yugyeom's mother's house

"I'm sure Mrs Kim will love this" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yeah, thanks for helping me find it" Yugyeom says and as they're about to cross the road, a black van stops right in front of them. The two tried to run away as soon as guys in suits walk out but they were too late as they're grabbed and the flowers fell from their hands.
"Jungkook!" Yugyeom yelled as a cloth is put on his head.
"Yugyeom!" Jungkook says the same thing and felt himself being thrown inside the van.

"Help!" They both yelled, breaths hitching as they something being pointed at their heads.
"Don't be loud or your heads blows up" They both heard and started to get scared, so they stayed quiet.

"Have anyone saw Jungkook?" Junghyun asks as he walked inside the living room, where the six are.
"Huh? Jungkook didn't tell you that he's going out?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"No?" Junghyun says and pulled his phone out. He sees a message from Jungkook, telling him that he's going out and that he'll be back on 7.
"It's already 9, why isn't he back yet?" Junghyun asks and they all stared at each other.

Jungkook felt the cloth on his head being removed. He looks up, gasping as he sees the woman that's been bugging them for weeks now.
"Hi, son" She says, smirking as she grabbed his chin.
"Now, now... Don't be mad... You and Junghyun tested me.. All I wanted was to talk with you, but you guys always refuse... I'm your mother, why are you avoiding me?" She says, but Jungkook just stayed quiet.

"What is it that made you hate me, huh? Did those six manipulate you both?"