TAM 3

(DOUBLE UPDATE 😘)

(DOUBLE UPDATE 😘)

The two arrived at their house, along with the children. Jungkook looked up and gasped as he's gets picked up by Jimin.
"Where are you taking him?!" Junghyun says, making the two sigh.
"Kid, calm down, we're taking him inside. We can't just leave you both here, especially in this season" Taehyung says as he took the child and carried him.
"Don't hurt my brother" Junghyun says, biting his bottom lip.
"Does my friend look like he's hitting your brother? Huh? Am I hurting you?" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Taehyung, be gentle with the kid" Jimin says, shaking his head.

"He's just getting on my nerves, he literally screamed in my ear awhile ago, and now he keeps whining" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Just calm down, what you should be worried about right now is the hyungs" Jimin says, and Taehyung gulped.
"Don't scream" Taehyung says as he stared at the child. They both got in, heads immediately turned to look at them. They stopped in their tracks and the other four stood up.
"What the fuck?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"You guys come back, with a child... Worse, two?!" Namjoon says, shocked.
"Oh, my gosh! New babies!" Jin says as he took Jungkook from Jimin. Junghyun stared at the Jin's action, seeing that he's playing with Jungkook, which made him sigh in relief.

"Okay, we're sorry... It was an accident, they saw us... And we panicked" Jimin says, sighing.
"But why bring these children here?" Namjoon says, shaking his head. Hoseok smiles and took Junghyun from Taehyung.
"Next time, be careful" Yoongi says, sighing. The two nods, sighing in relief.
"Ah-uh, you guys have punishments... Run around the field for an hour" Yoongi says, making the two whine and huff.
"Hyungie, look at Mr Kkyu" Jungkook says as he showed Jin his stuffie.

"Oh, he's cute"