TAM 21

"Jungkook will be okay" Jin says, rubbing Junghyun's back

"But what if he doesn't...?" Junghyun says, staring at the older with red puffy glossy eyes. The doctor approached them, making them stand up in a flash.
"I... Is he okay now, doctor?" Junghyun asks, his hands shaking from nervousness.

"The patient needs some blood because he lost many, any-" The doctor is cut off as Junghyun talked.
"I'll do it" Junghyun says, the doctor stared at him and nodded.
"And what's your relation with the patient?" The doctor asks, staring at him.
"I'm his brother" Junghyun says and the doctor nodded again.
"Well, follow me then" The doctor says and they walked to a room, leaving the others.

Junghyun squeezes the stress ball in his arms as a machine took blood from him. He didn't care, as long as his brother's okay. The machine made a noise and the nurse stopped it. She walked to Junghyun and smiled at him.
"We've taken enough for your brother, Mr Jeon... Let me help you" The nurse says and removed the small tube that's connected to Junghyun.

The nurse puts a cotton with a band-aid on Junghyun's arm before thanking him.
"You may take your leave now, sir" The nurse says and Junghyun nodded, getting out of the room. He meets the other six, who smiled at him.
"Here's some clothes so you can change" Jimin says, handing clothes to Junghyun. Junghyun thanked him and took the clothes, excusing himself to the restroom.

Junghyun walked inside Jungkook's room, seeing him still unconscious. The doctor said it's because of the drug, and that he'll wake up soon. Junghyun just stared at his brother, sighing, rubbing his hand.
"Wake up soon, yeah? You scared hyung so much" Jungyun says, smiling a little. He kisses Jungkook's hand and brushes the younger's bangs out of the way.