Prologue

"Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to face many a danger, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle."

I read in a newspaper as I waited for my friend Danielle to finish teaching dance steps to our dance group. Yes, Danielle as in the Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne, a One Direction member's girlfriend. We were friends since we were kids. I remembered us as those little girls running around and dancing infront of our yard with tons of people watching us with fascination. And as we grew up, we thought of having our own dance studio, I think that's not rare for a child to dream right?

So, after planning for our goal for an over of twelve years, we now have this dance studio for ourselves wherein we teach teenagers not just how to dance, but to also know the true essence of dancing. We've been performing and instructing choreography for an over of three years. But unlike her, I'm currently studying at London. One year from now, I'll be graduating and going to college. Thank God I can balance my studies and my dancing career. But if you ask me what I prioritize more? Studies. Yes. I love studying. But dancing makes my life complete, it adds color to my plain life. It is my passion.

"Hey Sophie!" I saw a figure infront of me. I looked away from the pieces of paper I am holding and recognized that it was my friend Danielle who called me. "Can you teach them the next steps? I'll just take five, okay?"

"Okay" I said as I nodded. Danielle already left the studio and went at the back room. I rushed to the group of people waiting for me. I asked them what part they already were then I showed them the steps for only a few times. They already got the dance moves so fast despite of being a huge mass. Danielle came back and she asked if we already finished the song. We all said yes and repeated through the whole song dancing.

Well, this is my story. School, Dance, School, Dance and repeat again. I want to experience a new thing in my life. But time won't tell me when and destiny won't tell me what. Guess I'll just have to wait. Welcome to my life!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

(Sophie's picture is at the right side guys!)