Chapter 3

Could this day get any worse? Like seriously, if you imagine yourself into my shoes now, how would you feel if:

1. You're not an early bird but you try your fucking best every morning to wake the fuck up.

2. You're just sitting on the sofa calmly while sipping hot choco in a mug then suddenly you spilled the lukewarm choco in your cold and tired body and you felt a burning sensation as you stood up then you tripped on the carpet on your living room then your face smashed on the floor with a thud then you cried in pain.

and 3. You were inside a room with a pack of noisy people and the world's most childish, clumsy, and uncooperative boyband which goes to..drumroll please...no other than...One Direction! Le pops the confetti machine. Cue the shouting and me groaning in annoyance.

My luck seems to be down the drain and waiting for me to find it or maybe it's veiling itself with some cloak or something. But guess what, fuck you kismet, you'll never win over Sophie Woods!

Moving on, my body felt sore already, in defiance of being here in the studio just three minutes ago, it felt like ages. Knowing that Niall was standing beside me in the formation while Hayley was teaching, he "accidentally'' slapped my left arm as he was dancing into 'Kiss You' and now I think I already have a massive bruise on it. I cried again today. Sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Sophie I swear I didn't mean it." He sat next to me on the floor. He's wearing this white tank top and baggy jogging pants and with a snap back on his head which really reminded me of a hip-hop singer which I really don't care about, his blonde hair showing just underneath it and his blue pearls stared to mine filled with concern.

"It's okay Niall. Don't worry about it." we both sighed. His hands traveled through my left arm as he examined the exposed skin and a fresh bruise on it. He caressed my skin as he managed to kiss it. That's so sweet of him, but eew. Who the hell kisses a bruise? Obviously not me.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I just answered your same questions for the tenth time already." I giggled. He sighed, again, maybe because he was relieved. "You're so cute Niall." I tickled him on his stomach as he avoided my second attempt.

"You too babe." he winked at me. Then my stomach did a flip. A feeling I got whenever I'm shy, flattered or just simply nervous. His hands found my chin, he lifted my head a bit and stared at me deeply. "I'm really sorry, ya know."

"Just stop with the drama Niall, okay?" I pushed his hand away my face as I playfully slapped his shoulder.

He giggled like a child. Which I think is extremely cute and hot as the sun. "So, as another apology, could I give you a ride to your home later after your school?" he asked and waited for my answer.

"Hmmm... Okay then." I winked at him. As he smirked in delight.

"What time then babe?"

"Four o'clock in the afternoon."

He fished his phone out of his pocket, typing something on it then he faced me and grinned at me. "Okay babe."

"Ehem.." just then we saw a tall figure in front of us. It was Harry. The boy I'll be killing not so long. But you know, the angel inside me told me to just save it to future circumstances. "Uhmm...excuse me, but Niall," he looked at him "may I talk to you just for a minute?" Niall didn't hesitate as he stood up from the floor and winked at me as both of them vamoosed from my position.

"So, Niall now ey?" I saw Hayley as she sat infront of me.

"No!" I answered swiftly. "He's just my friend." I shook my head to her.