Strength

As quickly as he could, Childe set out to find Scaramouche. His first point of reference was Inazuma. He had never set foot on that land before, and it was also extremely complicated. Fortunately, he had help from a nice guy named Thoma, who was apparently something of a go-between there. After having tea with him, he had nice company, but he had not been able to find out anything new about the whereabouts of Scaramouche. So he continued his research on his own. It should be easy for him to handle this.

He had checked out several obvious and hidden locations, but found nothing. However, after locating a mysterious sphere with a lot of enemies, he was almost sure. The little coward was hiding in it. And if not, he would have fun fighting for now. Finally he got to chop monsters short and it was "not unnecessary." He tried hard to stick to his beloved's contract, but he so longed for an adrenaline-fueled fight... or sex, but Zhongli was miles away.... no matter, both were satisfying in a way....

After he got going, a few monsters sneaked out to the outside. This apparently attracted other fighters as well. That he would see the travelers again so soon, he would not have thought. They were accompanied by a young woman named Xinyan. She seemed to be quite correct and fighting together was much more fun! In his joy, the young Harbinger almost forgot his mission. However, when he noticed after a few days that Scaramouche was not here at all, he was forced to move on. And so he had to say goodbye and think about where to look next.

Basically, the little gremlin could be anywhere. Probably he had gone into hiding. Possibly he had even already left the country's borders. But he did not know that. He waited to see if Dottore would contact him, but apparently they still had no connection to Scaramouche. So he had no choice but to wander around Inazuma alone and bored. Always with the words "don't fight unnecessarily, don't flirt with people" in his mind. He was very annoyed that Zhongli couldn't come with him since it was a mission. But even if he had asked him, then he probably would have refused to travel longer and further with him. After all, there was enough to stay in Liyue that he was bound to. And even if it was limited to the funeral parlor - there were always dead people.

Even the hope that Pulcinella might someday accept an outside assignment had been dashed for him. Childe remembered that his mentor had once worked in Inazuma, at least that's what he had told him. So why had Pierro insisted that he stayed with the recruits...? hmm... he knew why. Capitano couldn't get anything done on his own, and the other Harbingers weren't good at teaching anyone anything. Pulcinella, however, could talk to people and motivate others like no other, and Tsaritsa also trusted him a lot. As one of the top Harbingers, he was irreplaceable. Perhaps this was one of the reasons why Dottore did not go himself too. Childe was glad that he didn't have him on his back though.

Then he was better off alone. He would find the traitor, sooner or later. Scaramouche couldn't hide forever. And then, when he would finally face him, he would so punch him in his fragile puppet face for what he had done... and then leave him carelessly on the ground while he proudly going home with the gnosis in his luggage...

#

The last meeting of the Harbingers, Dottore who had determined the whereabouts of Scaramouche, the urgent telegram to Childe, all this wandered through the mind of the fifth Harbinger. The fact that he was about to break several rules now was a minor matter for Pulcinella. Without thinking twice, he had secretly set off.

The journey took time, yet the path was still familiar to him. The country had never attracted him, but that was not the point now. It was necessary that he chose this option. Otherwise it would probably be too late - all of it. Finally on the scene, it took a little time to determine the destination, but with the help of his dedicated staff, it wasn't too difficult. And so, a short while later, after reaching the Northland Bank, Pulcinella stood in front of the house of the former Geo Archon. Determined, he knocked on the door. A little later he heard it open.