~ 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘥 ~ (𝘹𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

A\N: so, these are just simple and random head-cannons, not all of them are romantic and I won't be using much grammar in this, just a check-point to stay and chill :)

ya'll... what if.. for your first date with licorice.. he takes you out for a picnic and.. he puts flowers in your hair\makes you a flower crown..

what if black raisin tells you all their life stories before you guys go to bed to help you fall asleep..

no because I just KNOW raspberry would teach you how to fence.. and i just KNOW that she would say something like "if you land this one on me you have to give me a kiss" and then she'll just stand there..

you cannot disagree with me on this, sea fairy would sing you lullabies

YALL WHAT IF RED VELVET HAS STRETCH MARKS ON HIS WAIST AND THIGHS.

poison mushroom is chubby and cuddling material. you cant say otherwise. chubby lil mushroom kid thats a living pillow.

yo.. what if.. madeleine would call you... "my trophy at the end of every mission"...

FUCK YOU YOU CANT CRITICISE ME ON THIS ESPRESSO HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR HIS S\O HE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR HIS S\O HE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR HIS S\O DKJBDJDH

latte would pick you up with her magic and use that advantage to cuddle with you. she would pick you up with the magic and float you over to your arms.

DARK. CHOCO. SOMETIMES. SLEEPS. IN. THE. SAME. BED. AS. YOU. WHEN. HE. HAS. A. BAD. DREAM. *dramatically cries*

yall... herb would name some of his plants after you..

AVOCADO COOKIE WOULD BRING YOU GIFTS MADE BY HER FROM THE SMITHY EVERYDAY.

hollyberry would flirt with you every second. she's also pure cuddling material. shes a great cook. girlboss. shows off her muscles.

pure vanilla would let you borrow his clothes. bottom. malewife. reads you stories every night. cooks meals with heart and star shaped cut fruits. great w\ kids.

dark enchantress. is. the. type. to. say. "they asked for no pickles" if you're shy.

A\N: i'll write more later, im working on the halloween special rn, so for im at 6245 words.. send help.