𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱. ~ 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘝𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵 𝘹 𝘕𝘢𝘺𝘢 ~ (𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳)

A\N: This was requested by nayaArtz, enjoy this letter *aggressively* written by red velvet :) (he's desperate to meet you again)

      ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

My dear Naya,

How have you been? I haven't been able to check up on you in about 2 days, I am very sorry for that. Please write back to me when you can, I am very VERY worried for you and you're mental\physical health. I've heard from a few of my colleagues that you aren't doing that well, just know that just because I am away for a mission doesn't mean that I will not be by your side, nor does that mean that I don't love you. 

I love you with my whole heart and I'd search the end of the world for you if you got lost, you mean so much to me.

I know sometimes you may be insecure about your body and I completely understand, I won't be a dick about it and start saying shit such as "nO dOnT bE sAd yOuRe pErFeCt uWu" yeah, no. In my opinion that isn't helpful at all, telling someone not to be sad is a menace to society. We all get insecure sometimes, for instance, I have stretch marks and scars, I get insecure about them but I know that you don't mind my fucked up body, you always give nice remarks about my arm and anything I'm insecure about, now it's time to give back.

Naya, my love. Anytime you ask me to bring you a towel in the shower I always think "wow.. I can't believe it, I'm dating this absolutely gorgeous human being, I'm so lucky." Now don't get me started on your badass tiger stripes, they suit your personality so much, they make you look 10x more powerful.

I also love your personality, you're so kind, caring, considering and over protective; in a good way. You would always take care of my wounds when it's most needed, you'd be supportive and you're always there for me, I couldn't get any luckier.

I hope that was any help, I can't hug you over the letter but if I would be able to I really really would, I'm sending you all the hugs and kisses possible, I really miss your cuddles and I miss you hugging my arm close to you, I miss our late night beach dates, Chiffon misses you too, he misses your cuddles as well.

It makes me so sad when I see you upset, you're kind, kind heart shattered. I always want to figure out a way to help but I'm always scared that I'll mess up, I love you.

Just know, if anyone is being a fucking BITCH to you, let me know and I will track them down and I will hunt them down, I will grind them down to dust. Nobody and I mean nobody, has the right to spit on the love of my life, they break your heart, I break their bones.

Want me to forfeit my mission? I can do it just for you and I can bring back your favourite dessert, we could eat and watch a movie, maybe go on a walk with Chiffon?

I gotta run right now, I'll message you back in a moment.

- Red Velvet <3