Part 5-cant decide

Reggie POV:
"Hey Tina, how are you?" I asked as I nervously looked over to see Darren's reaction, he was once again just staring at me without much expression.

"I'm great!! I miss you so much!!! How have you been?!!" Tina asked, snapping me from the 'eye-Contest' me and Darren where having,

me and Tina aren't dating....but its very complicated, I have been Hitting  on her for the past 3 months and have already told all the boys about her...including Darren. She said that she has always seen me as a brother and that she needed time to think about it.

"Hello, can you hear me?" Tina once again snapped me out of my thoughts "oh sorry I got distracted , anyways I'm doing great, why haven't you visited me yet?, I wanna Felix on you with my new house lol" I said as I turned around, not facing Darren anymore and starting to focus on our conversation.

"Felix? As if, anyways, I wanted to call you today to say that I really miss you and that I'm going to come over to visit you" Tina said filled with excitement

"OMG are you for real, I haven't see you in forever, don't even book an hotel you can stay here in the guest room" I said excitedly, I might have been hitting on Tina for a while but other then that me and Tina are practically best friends since grade 7 and I miss her so much.

I then hear the door shot and realised Darren had left the room, I felt me chest getting tighter, what should I do, I don't know who I like and beside that,  I thought I was straight, but what about  Darren ....

"Ofc I'm not staying at the hotel, the plan tickets where expensive enough" she said "hahahahaha you're as  cheap as always" I said in a joking voice "ofc I am" she replies "anyways I have things to do rn so just come pick me up from the airport at 10am tomorrow and don't dare be late...anyways bye" she said quickly before hanging up.

She going to be staying here..how I'm I even suppose to act, it feels like I'm cheating on Darren or something ..what I'm I thinking, Darren and me have nothing between us, beside, Tina is my best friend since forever I can't just cut her off even if me and Darren were dating.

tomorrow is going to be a loooong day I thought to my self as I went to my bath room and got ready for the day.

I then went to the liver area and Darren was sitting there staring at his phone, I went and sat next to him and said "hey man, how you feeling?" He got surprised by my voice and jumped a bit, god knows what he was thinking about, let me guess, me.

"Oh it's you, you scared the hell out of me you know" he said "hahahah that was the point shorty" I said in a joking voice "oh has the old Reggie already returned" he asked sarcastically "he never left my boy" I said back,

this is why I always mess with Darren, his so fun to talk to and he'll still act normal no matter how much I annoy or upset him.

Now I look around, I see that all the boys including manager YT, are in the living room, so this is a good time to tell them that Tina will be visiting. Darren focus went back to his phone and I took a deep breath before I began to speak

"guys I have something to tell yous, ummm....remember Tina, my best friend" I said as I court the attention of everyone in the room, from the corner of my eyes, I could see Darren looking down at his feet, I ignored it and continue speaking

" well she just called me and told me that she will be coming over to visit me tomorrow and I told her that she doesn't need to book a room cuz she can stay here in the guest room" I said

"ohhhhhhhh, did reggie finally got the girl he has been chasing"  Justin says "I guess he did, but hey, make sure you use protection, we don't have enough rooms in the house for babys" Oliver said jokily

"guys I told yous we are not dating, so stop with that" I said kinda blushing "awwww is reggie blushing" Ryan said, everyone was laughing except for me....and Darren.

then Darren got a phone call out of nowhere and got up "sorry guys I need to answer this call" he said before going outside, I wonder who is calling him. It nun of my business anyways, it better to stay as close friends anyways.