Part 10- dress up

Reggie POV
Darren just run out the room and me and Tina where left in the room, "Bruh Tina what do u think your doing?" I asked angrily

"why are u so bothered that his going on a date?, from what I heard, u don't 'give two fucks' if he starts dating anyone" Tina said while she raise an eyebrow.

"Bruh his still my friend and I already know what kind of person this 'model' is going be" I said seriously, a guy like that is surly full of himself and is probably just look for a sneaky link and will probably end up hurting Darren.

"Darren is a big boy and he can take care of himself, also if u want, u can stop him your self, but let me guess, ur ego wouldn't allow u too, right?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest

"shut up" I said annoyed "reggie, all jokes aside, u can't keeping hurting Darren feelings like u did, so it's either u want him and stop him from go to that date tomorrow or you forgot about ever having that kind of relationship with him" Tina said with a serious look

"I don't know and can we stop talking about this" I said looking away from her "okay, have it your way" Tina said as she changed the subject.

*Time skip*

It was around 8pm and Tina just went to her room to rest and now I'm just setting on my bed scrolling though tiktok, I saw one tiktok of Darren that he just posted 30 mins ago. Before I knew it, I have already watch it over 100 times, I snapped out of it and kept scrolling.

After a while Darren comes in the room, he walks in not saying a word and he takes his pjs and walks in the bathroom. why is he getting ready for sleep so early I thought to my self.

After 20 mins he comes out the bathroom still not saying a word to me and  then he turns around "I'm closing the lights and also don't make too much noise" he said as he closes the lights and climes in his bed

"why are u sleeping so early?" I asked curious "because I have a date tomorrow at 10am" he answered "what ever" I said annoying as Darren went to sleep and my forces going back to my phone, fuck him and his dumb date.

*next morning*

It was super early but I could hear noises around the room, I tried ignoring it but it kept getting louder and louder then I snapped and woke up to a well dressed happy Darren, oh god he looks so good in that suit.

I rubbed my eyes and then it hit me, Darren is all dressed up for his stupid date, I felt angry but I know I have no right to say anything so I just layed back into my bed and tried going back to sleep but couldn't

instead I heard ever little sound Darren was making as he was getting ready to go to a date with another man and each sound made me irritated more and more.

after about 20 mins I hear the room door open then close, I'm I really going to let him go, what is even stoping me from running after him right now and stopping and telling him that he belongs to me and that no one else can have or Touch him....before I knew it I felt a tear fall from my eyes... oh god I'm so pathetic.....

Darren's POV

I had to get up really early and get ready quickly, I also have to dress up nicely because Jerry is taking me to an fancy restaurant, I really don't wanna go, I'm so tired cuz although I went to bed early yesterday I still slept late.

As I was heading out of the room, I looked at reggie, I rather cuddle with him and sleep then going on a date with some random guy, I signed and then got out the room closing the door behind me.

I walked though the house as quit as possible, the NSB are a lazy group and they are all still sleeping, we should really fix our sleeping schedule.

I got out the house and my Uber was waiting for me, I signed again as I got in the car and told him the address, the restaurant was about 30 mins away so I took a quick nap.

*27 minutes*

"sir, sir, we're here" my Uber driver said, I woke up and gave him the money as I thanked him and said goodbye.

I stood in front of the restaurant and just looked at it, I signed once again as I went in and giving the waitress my name, then she took me to a table near the windows, the restaurant was so big that I could barely see the other tables.

I sat down and made my self comfortable. I was a bit early so jerry still haven't arrived, then about 10 mins later, a tall handsome man with a big smile on his face  come and sat at the table

"I'm sorry for making you wait, I'm jerry" he said reaching his hand forward for a shake, wow this man is really handsome, no wonder his a model.

"It fine I just got here, my name is Darren" I said shaking his hand, tbh, if I wasn't so damn in love with Reggie I would have probably fallen for jerry straight away, I thought to self.