Chapter 1: Introduction

Lightning McQueen was having fun on the race track during the sixth race of the Piston Cup 2015 Season with his new friend, Jackson Storm. Cal Weathers, Bobby Swift, and Brick Yardley were also friends with Jackson Storm during the sixth race of the season.
"Hey, Cal, your blinkers' on!" Jackson Storm said.
Cal Weathers looked at his blinkers while Jackson Storm goes past him.
"They are not, Jackson!" Cal Weathers said before realizing that he was tricked.
"Hey, your, uh, blinkers' on!" Cal Weathers said.
"Good comeback, Cal!" Lightning McQueen said while passing Cal.
Lightning McQueen, Cal Weathers, Bobby Swift, Brick Yardley, and Jackson Storm went into the pits.
"Into the pit, goes Lightning McQueen, Brick Yardley, Bobby Swift, Cal Weathers, and Jackson Storm!" Bob Cutlass said.
"These five are fun to watch, aren't they, Darrell?" Bob Cutlass asked.
"I can't tell if these five have more fun on or off the track." Darrell Cartrip said.
"Jackson has been more friendly to Lightning and Lightning's friends since he lost the race to Lightning in the Florida 500." Bob Cutlass said.
"Cal, are you having a breakfast break?" Lightning McQueen asked.
"No, you are having a breakfast break, McQueen!" Cal Weathers said.
"Good comeback, Cal!" Strip Weathers said.
Lightning McQueen wins the race.
After the sixth race, Lightning McQueen was having an interview with Shannon Spokes.
"McQueen, how do you keep your focus racing against Jackson, Cal, Bobby, and Brick." Shannon Spokes asked.
"Well, the key thing that we respect each other. These guys are real class acts." Lightning said.
Then Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers, Bobby Swift and Brick Yardley squirted whipped cream on him and put confetti on him.
"Congratulations, Cake!" Jackson Storm said.
"Oh, they are so gonna pay." Lightning McQueen said.
The seventh race, Cal Weathers wins it.
After the seventh race, Cal Weathers was having an interview with Shannon Spokes.
"Great win today, Cal." Shannon Spokes said.
"Thank you, Shannon." Cal Weathers said.
Then Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Bobby Swift, and Brick Yardley inflated his tires.
"Hey!" Cal Weathers said.
Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Bobby Swift, and Brick Yardley laughed.
"Oh laugh it up! Real funny!" Cal Weathers said.
The eighth race, Bobby Swift wins it.
After the eighth race, Bobby Swift was having an interview with Shannon Spokes.
"Superb win today, Bobby." Shannon Spokes said.
"Thanks, Shannon." Bobby Swift said.
Then Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers, and Brick Yardley throw pancakes at him.
"Very clever." Bobby Swift said.
Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers, and Brick Yardley laughed.
"Oh, so you think that's funny, do you?" Bobby Swift said.
The ninth race, Brick Yardley wins it.
After the ninth race, Brick Yardley was having an interview with Shannon Spokes.
"Wonderful win today, Brick." Shannon Spokes said.
"Thanks for that, Shannon." Brick Yardley said.
Then Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers and Bobby Swift dumped donuts on him.
"Very smart." Brick Yardley said.
Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cal Weathers, and Bobby Swift laughed.
"Very silly, guys." Brick Yardley said.
The tenth and final race, Jackson Storm wins it.
After the tenth and final race. Jackson Storm was having an interview with Shannon Spokes.
"Amazing win today, Jackson." Shannon Spokes said.
"Thanks so much, Shannon." Jackson Storm said.
Then Lightning McQueen, Cal Weathers, Bobby Swift, and Brick Yardley poured sugar on him.
"Clever move." Jackson Storm said.
Lightning McQueen, Cal Weathers, Bobby Swift and Brick Yardley laughed.
"This is a good joke for you, huh?" Jackson Storm said.
It was an exciting race and every fan cannot wait for the next season!