Tate's Tale Teaser

If you'd like to know how Tate takes on these four guys, here's an intro to TATE'S TALE.

Celestial Email

To: Zeus, King of Olympus & God of the Sky

Poseidon, God of the Sea

Hades, King of the Dead

Aphrodite, Goddess of Love & Beauty

Apollo, God of Music & Healing

Ares, God of War

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt

Athena, Goddess of Wisdom

Hephaestus, God of Fire & Forge

Dionysus, God of Wine, Fertility, Ritual Madness and Theater

Hermes, Messenger God & Trickster

From: Hera, Queen of Olympus & Goddess of Marriage

Date: Celestial time

Subject: New Director for the Sexy Sins Retreat

Tribunal, as you're all aware, an incubus infiltrated the Sexy Sins Retreat and captured the director. Since that time, chaos reigns, and we have reason to believe incubi have infiltrated the school. Snatchings have reached epic proportions since the incubi's powers now work whether the victim is asleep or awake. The guardians can no longer identify them to keep them at bay.

Hades and Hermes are unable or refuse to shed light on this infiltration. We are in desperate need of a director, and I've found the perfect candidate. Tonight, a sniper accidentally hit Tate Anya Spencer, and she's in a coma at Mount Sinai Hospital. Normally, it would fall to the examiners to determine her status, but she meets all of our search criteria for a director, so Athena sent her file directly to me. As the heavenly beings would have it, Tate is the destined mate of all four examiners, so we can kill two birds with one arrow.

The examiners are losing power and motivation, especially Francis and Caleb; however, the survival of the examination center is paramount. Aphrodite will use a cloaking spell on all five parties to ensure they don't recognize each other until the incubi are cleared from the school. She will insert an extra thrall to ensure Tate doesn't remember her past lives.

Concerns?

* * *

To: Hera

From: Hermes

Subject: re: New Director for the Sexy Sins Retreat

Bite me, Hera!

* * *

To: Hera

Cc: The Tribunal

From: Aphrodite

Subject: re: New Director for the Sexy Sins Retreat

Tate's spell won't take firm hold until she's through ascension cold fever. Since Robert will heal her symptoms, I've added a charm to make her think she's hallucinating if Robert's likeness slips through the spell and she recognizes her husband. Serves the little fucker right for rejecting my advances. Caleb's imprint will recognize her as his destined mate, so I'll add a little thrall to his spell to occupy his mind and to make her think he's just horny. Rest assured, none of them will recognize each other, and any personal details will be meaningless, as if they're strangers.

* * *

To: Aphrodite

Cc: The Tribunal

From: Hera