Save Him!

When I open my eyes, my snow Bob's face hovers before me. I kiss the tips of my fingers and touch them to his coal lips, lacking the strength to do anything else before I slide back into oblivion. Next time I surface, I'm looking into Snow Bob's radiant coal eyes burning as much with desire as fever. And he's melting. I lean over and touch my lips to his. And I'm consumed. His kiss sends waves of energy coursing through me, revives me. Soon, nothing exists but the heat of it.

Save him.

Eventually, I break away, gasping for breath. My beautiful Snow Bob and the equally gorgeous Joe's faces flicker back and forth. Joe Bob. Snow Bob. What the hell is happening? Not the pearly gates. Not Kanas. Not Oz . . . but maybe The Twilight Zone? As air fills my lungs, I drop into oblivion for the third time.

Snow Bob's thrashing body pulls me out of a deep sleep. And my eyes are instantly riveted on his . . . um . . . icicle. Maybe in whatever alternate reality I've dropped into, sex is like medicine. Maybe the demon snowman with the guitar wasn't kidding. The sheet is gone, likely flung off, and nothing hides Snow Bob's icicle cock, shiny with need. I do something I've never done before in my life, not even with my Bob—I climb on and sink down on his ice-cold shaft. Just like that, I spread my legs and drop my hot cunt onto his swollen icicle. Girls Gone Wild: Afterlife Edition.

An instant of pure joy jolts through me before I'm hit with searing pain. Every instinct makes me want to bolt, but my body has other things in mind.

Do what comes naturally.

I grab his snowy shoulders and arch my back, taking the cold and imagining it as the simmering warmth of an itch that needs to be scratched. Snow Bob's eyes fly open as his body surges into mine. Fatigue nibbles at the edgaces of my desire, but I don't stop. I dig my fingers into his shoulders and grind into him, the essence flowing between my legs already bathing us both. Being a snowman, all he can do is roll and moan. For a change, I'm the one in the driver's seat where our lovemaking is concerned. I moan and say unintelligible things as I fight against my flagging strength.

"Kiss me." His ragged voice pulls me to him like a magnet. Whatever magic flows between each breath and thrust melts the remains of the burning cold . . . and his cock. He's healing me, and I'm healing him, but his weenie is getting teeny. The simmering at my core wants to boil while I clutch my vagina around his melting dick. I moan, kiss, and rut in crazed need. Bucking my hips into his, I drill his cock into my pulsing cunt. Energy fills me while he melts within me, reminding me what I've missed.

Our frenzy builds. Moans turn to groans as we ride our way to release, our movements becoming frantic and uncontrolled. Snow Bob pants against my mouth. The simmering heat hits its boiling point. I scream as the overwhelming sensations rocket through me. Snow Bob's deep roar joins my screams as he melts.

The next time I wake, I slide into sex with the vampire snowman that's so sweet, it almost brings me tears. I miss his love. I miss the feeling of a full heart. Francis is gentle, his lips cold and firm, just like his icicle. Would Snow Bob want me to be kind to myself and receive the comfort of this man's touch since he's not here to give it to me? Since he melted into a puddle of water that's long since evaporated? My heart tells me he would.

I sigh and let myself relax in snowman Francis's twig arms.

Do what comes naturally.

And it seems natural to give myself to this snowman. Anyway, it's all a dream, right? But the logical part of my brain that has followed me to this Bardo says otherwise. Where are you, Bob? I suspect he's gone away, or he'd already be sliding his tongue down my neck on his way to my erect nipple. Bob's tongue knew how to pull me away from all rational thought. God, and now I've fucked two snowmen. And there's two more to go. This nightmare is turning into quite the kinky snow dream . . .