2

stu macher was an interesting bloke. he seemed too happy, the girl wondered how anyone could be so happy, but she came to the conclusion that it was money. as the saying goes "money can buy happiness". for one, she thinks it's true. she never had the best life growing up, being on the brink of loosing your home is never fun, her mother works very hard and she cherishes her for that every moment.
she's taken out of her thoughts when the teacher coughed and started explaining  Pythagoras theory.
in the other corner of the room unbeknownst to her stu macher, who was sat next to his package deal Billy loomis, and observed the girl. in his opinion she was quite pretty yet he was all about personality.
"why are you staring at her for man" billy nudges stu and looks at him with beady eyes.
"dude, she's the one i saw yesterday, the one that witnessed you running after maureen" stu hisses back.
billy then scopes his eyes onto her figure. her head now on the desk, looking like she was snoozing away. obviously tired and stressed from what he guessed was what she saw yesterday. they were lucky she had no idea it was them or they'd be screwed.

lifting her head up when the bell rang signifying that  the period ended and that lunch began. she stood up with a slight slouch and packed her book in her tote bag, only reason she had that was because it was the first bag she laid eyes on in the morning. making her way out while digging around in her tote for a lighter and a cigarette, she bumps into tatum riley.
"shit sorry" she mumbles out before rushing away to a tree and sitting in the shade.
tatum stood there with her lips slightly apart.
"wow what a rude bitch" she sighed.
once she made her way over to the fountain wheee her friends are she sits down in a huff.
"what wrong good looking" stu said with an upbeat tone
"nothing just that rude ass girl bumping into me" tatum snorted and pointed to where said girl sat.

there she was bashing her lighter against her palm hoping it would help her predicament, hopefully the rest of the day will go ok.