3

giving up on her lighter and just going into her thoughts, all she could think about is what if she stayed? what if she helped maureen in person, gave her more time to run. she'd probably end up dead of course, by the build of the figure she could tell it was a man. but if she died that's mean someone wouldn't loose a mother, a wife and probably a fuck. standing up as the lunch bell rang she picked up her bag and made her way to science, what a boring lesson but if she wanted to make it somewhere in life and out of this shitty town then she'd have to.
unfortunately for her, what may seem lucky to other girls she was sat next to billy loomis. he was a nice bloke she'd have to admit but wouldn't willingly go out her way to befriend him.

she doesn't have many friends in the school, seeing as she thinks it's better to keep to herself. though she did have 1 very close friend, Randy Meeks. he was such a good friend to her, one could say she had a small crush on him but only small she knew she didn't have a chance. he had a crush on sidney and made sure people knew that other than sidney herself, only because she of course was dating billy.

her eyes finally trail to the board where the teacher is explaining whatever and talks about a project.and it had to be with her seating partner. great.
billy eyes the girl from the side and saw her dejected expression. wondering what was going on in her pretty little head