Chapter 1

Corps tower
3rd person pov

N: YOUR A CONSTRUCTION DRONE?!

Yelled N as he held UZI against the wall with his arm. His stinger hovering just slightly avay from UZI's face.

UZI: Y-Yea! And your a murder not so how do you think I feel?!

Yelled UZI as she desperately tried to get free from his grasp.

N looked at Uzi for a moment then with a loud sigh let her go. She fell to the ground and took in a large breath of air.

UZI: Y-Your not going to kill me?

Asked UZI as she looked up at N.

N: No. I'm not going to kill you.

UZI: Why?

She asked out of genuine curiosity. N looked at her for a moment then used his tail to lift her to get feet.

N: Because I enjoyed are chat.

UZI: Really?

N: Yes. Really.

They both shared a smile for a moment before N spoke up.

N: You should get going before the rest of my team shows up. I like you and I would have to have you for dinner.

UZI looked at N with wide eyes for a brief moment at what N said. She continued to stare at him for a few more seconds then spoke.

UZI: Yea. *nervous chuckle* I would hate for that to happen. *Looks at N nervously*

N: Oh don't worry. I won't drink your warm, sweet, oil unless your offering. *warmly smiles at UZI*

UZI: Right. Anyway... care to walk me out?

N: Sure!

They began walking out of the pod and over to the exit just as N's partners showed up. N quickly grabbed UZI and tossed her behind a car outside the tower just as J & V landed.

N: Hey guys! How was hunting?

V: Who are you?

N: Oh! Umm. I'm N we-

V: Bey!

V quickly used her wings to take off to her own section of the tower.

J: Well. Looks like you somehow managed to not be a complete waste of parts.

N: Thanks J. That means a lot coming from you.

J extended her wings as well and was about to take off when N spoke up once again.

N: Hey J! Can I ask you something?

J retracted her wings and looked over at N as did V.

N: Just out if curiosity. Do we actually umm know what the company plans to do with us afterwards?

J crossed her arms and started at N.

J: Excuse me?

N: Ok so! I was just thinking a worker drone might be able to fix up are landing pod so we can umm leave the planet. Which Hey! I know that's against the rules! But it does make me wonder why are pods where only one way in the first place. Caus you know it makes me think that the company doesn't actually love robots and like we... Might be robots....... I've maid a terrible mistake. It's cool how emedietly I cold tell.

J didn't say a word to N. Instead walking up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. J also wandered over to the two and stood in front of them.