#3 "I can Bend..!?" ♡

────────────────────

"Toph! Guess who just got permission to go out of town without it being for me to get groceries or something!" y/n said jumping up and down on the currently sleeping girls bed.  "What..? who...? huh..?" toph said confused. "I did!" y/n said jumping around the room happily.

"congrats..!" Toph said yawning. "maybe you can finally come to one of my matches..!" She said getting up. "Ah shoot! I gotta go make breakfast, and it has to be "Healthy and Nutriesous". y/n said air quoteing on the "Healthy and Nutriesous" part.

Toph laughed getting up to brush her teeth and do her daily things. y/n walked out the room and started cooking and then cleaning. "y/n take a break dear, go watch TV or eat with toph your still a child." tophs mother said smiling and walking to give y/n a small hug. "Thank you so much!" y/n said hugging her then running off to the kitchen to eat food.

"Wanna go outside?" y/n said after finishing her meal with toph. "Yeah sure." toph said getting up.
──────────────────────

y/n and toph laughed as they talked about funny stories or funny things they did from either the current day or past.

"Hey toph..?" y/n said starring at her hands. "Hm?.." toph said looking at her. "My hands feel like their burning.." y/n said looking at her hands. "Maybe you you got a cut..?" toph said. "Come on, let's go inside we'll ask my mom about it!" toph said smiling at her.

"Alright!" y/n said getting up an following toph inside. They soon made it to her mom. "Mom?" yes dear?" tophs mom said kneeling down a bit."Y/n said her hand feels like it's burning can you check if there's a cut?"

"Of course!" Tophs mom said grabbing y/ns hand softly and starring at it. "Dear, do you know if while you were in the lab they might've injected something into you or if your 'mother' or I should say rose was a fire bender?" She said looking at her. "Well I'm pretty sure I saw rose firebend at times?"

Her eyes softened while looking at y/n "That means your a fire bender." She said smiling at y/n patting her head from in between her ears. (In case your forgot ill remind you y/n is Neko) y/n and Toph walked to their room and say on the floor, "I don't wanna fire bend.." y/n said looking down at her hands. "Why not.?" Toph said confused. "Because my 'mom' fire bended" y/n said using air quotes on the word mom. "But you arent your mom.. Your yourself, and my bestfriend you can be a better fire Bender than her!" Toph said smiling atau y/n. "You think so..?" y/n said unsure "Think so? I know so! And im always right." Toph said pointing atau herself with her thumb smirking. "Alright then!" y/n said. "ill be the best Fire Bender out there!" y/n said jumping up and down. "How are you gonna learn how to fire bend..?" Toph said looking at y/n. "When i got out to buy groceries ill ask for extra gold and then I can buy a fire bending scroll!" y/n said smiling.

"I gotta get to a Match soon so ill get changed and go you schould go buy your scroll and hoorfully ill see you at the match" toph said getting up.
"Alright!" y/n said getting up and leaving the room. "Here you go! This should be enough to grab everytime you need for groceries!" Tophs mom said smiling "And dont forget to hide your ears ok?" y/n nodded, "Before I go can I have a bit more gold to buy a fire bending scroll please?" y/n asked "I knew you would want to learn hoe to fire bend, so I already added some extra gold for you." Mrs. Beifong said smiling as y/n ran off saying thank you while hiding her ears in her hair.

──────────────────────
Ill end it here for now but the next chapter will be a somewhat remake of my first book and the first chapter 'Meet the gaang' And if your interested in a book i made called infinity and its a Korra x F! reader!