Small recap of the warning chapter

If your reading this it means you skipped over the part of the story with a warning, please know that some words in the recap may be used to father explain what happened, but please know that I am trying to keep all of the more mature and gore things out of this recap

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenny was able to find where Juana was living, but had seen things that had finally made her lose her mind over something so little, but very bad as the man who was supposed to be Juana foster father had find her trying to get out of her bedroom as he had been home, but Juana had thought she was alone and used her hair like knife quirk to open her door to freedom, only to run into her foster father, who grabbed her by the arm hurting her on the way down the large staircase in the home to the living. The man had done things to Juana that had upset Jenny when the man finally opened the door. Jenny had used her quirk to conflict pain through out the mans body causing him to die. She then made her way to her sister before she had seen what she had done, when she looked back at the man she had just killed she had started laughing uncontrollably and couldn't stop until her younger sister laying on the couch in pain had said her name. Jenny had quickly snapped out of it before going quickly to get help at the nearest hospital. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this if you believe that you want to read the bit you missed, I won't stop you, I just warn you that it does have more of a kick to it then the other parts, so only read the part if you feel okay reading something not fun and sad as well as most luckily to make you angry. Other then that please know that the next chapter will either tell the backstory of Vex's or be more to the children as there is lots more to my idea's I want to write about. Yes there are most definitely more people in the lab then just Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero/ Yamikawa, Vex's, Dust (Juana), Black Dust (Jenny) and more. Please if your going to comment know that I love the feedback and this story will only get better the more people who read it, So share it on tiktok and share on media platforms. Anything helps as I know wattpad is both a website and app that not many people use right now. But I would love to hear your thoughts and know that some people have shared this story with there friends and family that both like MHA and just some fun, scary, caring family story.