Chapter 1: Beware My Power

Up top is what she is wearing in the mansion, club actually.

5 years later~

Alexia's POV:

Velika's place is always so relaxing. I love this place so much. My parents know I'm a vampire and they're keeping a secret for me. They're the best. But I still feel like my incident was just like yesterday. Keep having nightmares even if vampires are dead. Well sort of.

It left me traumatized. To be honest, I'm afraid of dating a guy. The hate was building in me what I have for that man who raped me, left me for dead. And deep inside my gut, the hate was gonna destroy me. It was powerful. The rage was so powerful I couldn't control it. I wanted to find him and kill him, till he sees himself all injured, limbs off. His blood on mine. And that it was me who he hurt. And that it was payback. And I was right.

The opposite of what my uncle was, a Green Lantern. The Red Lantern ring came to me. Heard a deep vengeful voice. Saying I have a great rage. And that I belong to the Red Lantern Corp. That I should give in, and the ring knows my pain. I didn't know what I was thinking but I just gave in. Inside me wanted to kill, have my revenge. I took the ring and I'm now a Red Lantern. It was 2 years ago that I became a Red Lantern. Learn everyone's name in the Shard. The leader's name is Atrocitus. This somewhat loyal round head guy named Zox. And this girl I fucking hate so much name Bleez. She gets on my nerves. Saying I'm not to be trusted and should be kept an eye. Well that gave it away.

But I kept overhearing what Zox had said to Atrocitus, Razer. Saying this guy's name. I actually never heard of this man named Razer. Actually I've been hearing that name for 2 years.

Aarrghh I shouldn't be thinking about the Red Lanterns. Making my head hurt. I pulled out the box of pills, inside of my pocket to take them to satisfy my thirst. Which already did. Cooled off.

But I felt a sudden air that someone was coming behind me, I smirked a little and felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

Turned to my side and see my best friend Yeong-Ja, and my other friend Elana.