Chapter 3: Razer's Edge

Notes: I haven't been feeling really good and I've been getting sick on two different days this week

Notes: I haven't been feeling really good and I've been getting sick on two different days this week. At first I had a cold, runny nose and disgusting mucus in my throat I really hate in the universe. Later on I was having symptoms. I was tested negative for COVID thank god. And just needed my sanity to rest and my god I hate it. But I'm just onto this story and just posting this for all of you who have loved my story so far and commenting down to continue this. Makes me feel really happy. Hope you enjoy it! 🤧🤒😷

Warnings: mild cursing, blood on different types, manipulation, violence, somewhat - self harm???, mentioned of rape, bit of fluff about Aya

Alexia's POV:

We were still flying in space I guess just exploring. I just guess, I don't know what my uncle Hal and Kilowog are thinking of going. 

But my mind cannot get off of Razer in the little lock room. To be honest, it's not his fault to actually believe Atrocitus' lies and manipulation. And false beliefs. I do believe him about they're home being destroyed. But not about Green Lantern that they were behind it. Come to think of it….I feel like I'm missing something….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What am I missing?....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
……oh shit….

MY BAG!!! I left them at the Shard! Fuck and its far away wherever we are! Damnit, my blood pills. My headphones, my tablet and phones. And clothes! Ugh…what am I gonna- "I sense your stressing-" I screamed out like a fucking banshee would do. Looked up at the ceiling and it was just Aya. "Aya…you scared the crap out of me." I said, putting my hand over my dead heart, I almost felt like I was gonna explode with fire and dust. "My apologies, Red Lantern Alexia Jordan. As I said before, I sense that you're stressed. What is it?" Aya said with robotic concern.

Can robots sound concerned? I guess it's different in space. I said in my own head. "Yeah…I think I forgot my bag, back at the Shard. It's when everything went all explode and walls hit you over with shock." I said when I heard Aya. "I do not understand that terminology? There was no explosion until the end, and no walls falling over you or anyone."

.......Pfft.

Okay, how she sounded is actually cute. "Heh, no. It's an expression. Like this is what you feel like a sudden surprise came out of the blue." I explained. I heard her say 'oh' once again a few days ago. 

Is it wrong for me to care for her innocence? "But you did bring your bag, Red Lantern Alexia Jordan."

…..Wait what?

I looked up at the ceiling with disbelief. "Really? I did?" I asked her and she didn't say anything for 5 seconds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now 12 seconds.
.
.
.
.
Then the silence broke. "Alexia, do you not remember bringing it to your room your uncle showed you?" Aya asked me…..he did?

Ohhh. It's starting….."No, I do not but I guess the reason for it is because it's passed my thirst." I said covering my face with my arms laying down on the table. "Your thirst? Why is there a reason you don't remember?" She asked me. Such a curious robot.