Chapter 2: Beware My Power Pt. 2

WARNING: Cursing, violence, trauma mentioned a bit

Alexia's POV:

I made sure I wasn't seen by the Zox and Razer, and had my chance as I flew off. Making it seem like I got there so late getting behind Zox and Razer. And I spoke out. "Hey, I'm here now." Putting my voice out, I'm confused about what to do. Zox turned around and growled with anger. "Alexia! Where have you been? You were supposed to get-" He was cut off when a green flashed like a cop was lighting his flashlight on us. Turning around and covering my face to block it out. Nice one, Unc. But Razer stepped in and used his move to swipe his ring up like a laser at my uncle. Good thing he blocked Razer's move. And flew away for a distraction.

The three of us chased after him but I heard Zox talk. But to me. "This Green Lantern is the same species as you, Alexia. Shame we have to kill him." Zox said with an evil tone, and laughed about it and chased up at Uncle Hal. Made me frown and hope that my uncle dodges these red's moves.

I snapped out of it and use up the speed to catch up Razer and Zox, when Razer use his ring to shoot my uncle, when Uncle Hal stupidly but geniusly used his ring to form a spike ball and hit the building, breaking it when it fell on Zox.

Razer and I dodge those bricks. I looked behind my back seeing Zox unconscious, making me smirk by all those broken pieces on him. 'How do you feel, beach ball?' I said satisfyingly in my thoughts. By all those amazing thoughts on Zox unconscious hit. I looked ahead and didn't even notice Razer and my uncle were fighting. Seems like Razer was breaking my uncle's ring bat. I tried to get up ahead but Razer used his ring flare up, sending my uncle flying up.

Having his chance to fly away from Razer- wait. Don't fucking tell me uncle Hal didn't charge up his ring right? Is that why he made that fucking face?

Wow real smooth Unc.

I caught up ahead when we were chasing my uncle but we lost track of where he was. I hover beside Razer pretending I was looking for him. But I did not expect to actually hear Razer's voice when he spoke to me. "We must split up and find this Lantern." I turn to look at him when I see him looking at me and- too be honest, hot damn for an alien like Razer, he's so attractive.

Occasionally I snap out of Razer's hot look. "I don't think so because what if he's actually playing use and were here being dumb and he goes away?" I talked Razer out of that idea he planned up. He wanted to argue but what caught our eyes was that something was flying below us and it looked like my uncle.

....can I change my mind and have Razer's plan?

Razer was about to chase after my uncle but stopped to look at me. "It seems you were right. We don't need to split up after all." And just like that he went after my uncle.

I slouch down and groan. I hate doing a 'cat chasing a mouse' thing. So I flew after Razer, catching up to him. Can I complain that I hate this mission?