"𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?"

"Alright so what do you say?" Ubuyashiki Kagaya leaned in on the table his elbows on the table supporting his chin.

The discussion was short. It made a lot of sense but it was short, surprisingly. "Are you in?" He asked once more.

You were lost in your thoughts trying to process what he just said. Douma was casually eating fruit loops and Akaza was sipping from a big cup of dragon fruit smoothie.

did it irk the Ubuyashiki family? Nope! Did it make Ubuyashiki Kagaya's best combatants angry at how disrespectful this was? ABSO- FUCKING- LUTELY! you and Douma literally wasted half your hours bursting out in laughter went you gave him a glance saying 'look at this dude's face' .

"Okay so you were an old friend of my dad's?"  Kagaya nodded "so when he died he told you to finish the destruction and elimination of Muzan's gang after he died." He nodded again "so if I ever come across that problem I would also be part of it too since I got these two?" you gesture to Douma and Akaza "Yes, exactly." he finished before shifting slightly on his seat, your eyes narrowed at him slightly. "Though I wanna ask Why do you wanna kill miche- I mean Muzan?" And with that question Kagaya frowned "he murdered our parents."

and the room went silent with Douma awkwardly coughing after choking on a fruit loop. "Kawa bum-" "quiet Douma." said akaza who shot hin a look. Kagaya sighed and gave you his usual smile once more, only that it was a bit sad.

"I'm sorry that happened..." You had on and apologetic look "It's perfectly fine Mrs.(Name) theres time for mourning later after this." He reassured. You felt the room's atmosphere instantly felt much more lighter than before.

"I'm asking you again Mrs.(Name) are you in?" he asked but this time he looked serious. His voice went a but a bit deeper "Yeah, why not I dont like him by the sound off his name anyways." Kagaya's serious demeanor broke and he bursted into a fit of laughter.

"thats sort of a dumb reason."

and everyone nearly gasped after hearing him say something rude for the first time. "I know. But he did kill mama and papa so yeah, and these two probably saw all of that happen and hate him too." you shrugged and turned around to Douma who tossed a fruit loop, popping it in your mouth.

"Well then, thats all for today. escort them to their room."

you looked at both sides, Eyes slightly wide as the three people who looked quite pissed at how you and the other three delt with how rude of a way the three of you spoke to their so called master.

Douma only smiled nervously at the man who had white hair tied to a pony tail. "Oh no, buddy your not getting away this time" he said maliciously as a shadow casted over the upper part of his face and slowly reached for the two blades strapped to his back.

"no, no I'll be with them when we get escorted to our rooms just one of you guys can go with us" you put interjected the man who was just about to beat Douma's ass (violently) and stood infront of them with a hand outstretched him. You then took Douma hand and called out to the man with black hair that was tied to a pony tail and pretty blue eyes.

The others who were left in the room were left with hanging jaws that could literally reach the floor,  if they kept it wide enough. "How is that woman doing that?"

"doing what?"

"you know like.." the man with wide purple eyes did many gestures but alas, no avail. He couldn't find the word to describe how you acted.

"you mean how bold and rude she is?"

"no, you mean confident."

"YES! That!"
Their heads turned to their master bursting out in a fit off laughter once again.