"𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗴𝘄𝘂𝗮𝗽𝗮<3"

3:45𝗽𝗺__
𝗞.𝗕.𝗜. 𝗶𝗻𝗰__

"This wretched woman!"

Any one who had passed by their boss's office flinched. They had noticed how their boss was quite furious. But for what reason?

their stocks were high per usual.

the trades and negotiations are going very smoothly.

over all everything was doing absolutely great.

though this was merely just wrong answers. It was more than that.

Kibutsuji Muzan was infuriated. His highest and strongest upper rank had turned his back on him.

How did he find out?

well  another upper rank whom he had sent to go check on the situation that was occuring from below had reported to him after the event. Which was today.

his pale hand gripped into his fountain pen, threatening to  snap it in half. His piercing red eyes glared holes to his subordinates who stood before him. Sweating and trembling ever so often from this overwhelmingly heavy, yet intense atmosphere that dance in the air.

"T-they got away before we got there, s-sir."

"Who told you to speak" he barked, his blood red eyes snapped towards the man with teal hair fading to a bright purple. The said man shrieked before stepping behind a the tall, skinny man with a mop of dark green hair.

"I want you to search every area in this god damn city or even out of this country! To find that woman and those damn traitors." His voice laced with nothing but pure venom.

"Yes sir!" They wasted not even a second to scatter out his office.

Muzan gritted his teeth, he glared down to the picture of him, his brother, and his dear old friend.
His gaze stayed on his old friend before filling with sorrow.

But of course that didn't last long, so he adjusted his grip on his pen before stabbing it down to the picture.
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

...............

It was a rush hour this morning. The streets of Cebu was bustling with cars and small businesses opening up to greet their customers. You saw many, many close street shops by the sidewalk, they sold accessories or those temporary tattoos.

Your head was leaned against Douma's shoulder. You were actually tired but you just felt that you needed to get more rest, Douma was glad to offer you his shoulder to sleep on.

The rocking from the B-hire you and the guys rode on lulled you to your slumber. This also brought along a sense of nostalgia.

With the distant memory in your head getting closer and more vivid, a small smile slowly crept up on your lips. " where do you think were going, (Name)" Douma asked quietly, his rainbow colored eye peering down at you.

"To Bogo." You replied with your voice relatively quiet. "Bo..go" Douma repeated, his voice hinting with curiosity "you mean the province?" Akaza joined in, scooting closer to the two of you. Leaving Michikatsu's head to fall from his shoulder making his wake up abruptly. "Yeah papa said something about having a bow there in the old house.

This was quite fast forward. Do you wanna know what you meant?

"What are you doing up so late?" Michikatsu's deep came voice from behind you, made you nearly jump and lose grasp of the flashlight in your hand "I'm checking the map papa put in his journal." You replied, directing the flashlight on the map, pasted on the journal.