Chapter 6 - Locked

I look at Blake trying to understand why his expression held such demeanor

"I'll try," I tell him and he doesn't say anything.

I stood there, frozen with my suitcase beside me. I didn't know what else to say. "Very well then, I'll show you to your room,"

And with that, he stood up from his chair. My eyes were set on him as I study his attire. Blake wore a black suit which seemed a size smaller than him from what I can see. I see his muscles bulging through the material, there's no doubt that this man right here has a body of a Greek God.

My eyes traveled up to his face, looking into those grey orbs. His eyelashes were dark and long, I'm honestly just jealous at this point.

Not to mention his insanely sharp jawline and plump lips...God really took his time on this one.

"Are you done eyeing me?"

I stiffen at his words. "What?"

"If you're done checking me out now so I can show you your room," he walks around his desk and strolls towards me.

When he stood only a few inches away from me, I had to look up to meet his gaze. We were way too close together.

"I wasn't checking you out," I mutter, heat rushing to my face. My cheeks were probably red as a tomato.

"Why lie to me Violet?" his raspy voice spoke, I couldn't feel his breath on my face.

I took a few steps back. "I'm not, can you show me my room now?" I change the topic.

He stared down at me with an amusing smile. "Of course, you're the guest after all," Blake says and walks past me out the door.

I grabbed my suitcase by the handle with a confused look and followed right behind him, not wanting to get lost in this insanely huge mansion. I better keep up if I don't want that to happen.

As I strolled behind him, I couldn't help but admire everything. Blake must be a hard working man to own such luxury. My eyes take in the ginormous windows in the main lobby, where a beautiful chandelier hung from the tall ceiling.

"If you need anything go to Grace, she's a maid I assigned for you,"

"You assigned me a maid?" I asked shocked.

"Yes," Blake answered and kept walking up the stairs with me close behind him. "She'll bring you breakfast in bed if you'd like and tend to whatever you need,"

We walk alongside and stopped in front of a beige door, there were no other rooms to be seen. "Is this my room?" I ask but got no response.

Blake threw open the door and walked inside and I follow him in. "There are rules you'll need to follow," he tells me and I furrow my brows.