Snow day

(Since y'all like this a lot, seriously it's been ranked #1 for a very long time now, thought I'd give you another part. So please enjoy.)

Everyone was trapped inside due to a surprise snowstorm. Everyone was wrapped in blankets next to the classroom heater. Ms. A had canceled most of the lessons for that day due to the storm. 

Ms. A: "Does anyone have any fun stories to share?"

She was met by silence from her students. 

Ms. A: *sighs* "well, do whatever you want I guess. Just don't destroy anything."

Amygdala jumped into the pile of stuffed animals in the classroom. Alene and Tooth Hurty snuggle up under a blanket. And the monochrome gang stole the couch. While the teacher wasn't looking Tooth hurty snuck outside. Alene noticed she left and rushed after her.

Alene: "Tooth Hurty! You can't come out here. It's freezing!"

Tooth Hurty: "But I've never seen snow before."

Chris: "HEY! If your gonna go in the snow at least tell us about it."

Flower: "Ooooo, I can make snow cones!"

The kids start playing in the snow.

Flower: "Snowcones, come get your snowcones!"

Maika: "How much?"

Flower: "Five cents."

Kennith and the duo of Norman and Charon were making the world's tallest snowman. Amygdala, Tooth hurty, and Alene made snow angels. While the rest were having a giant snowball fight.

Dizzy: "HAHA! Take that crispy!"

Chris: "TAKE THIS YA GUMI RIPOFF!"

He throws a giant snowball at Dizzy. But she doges it and dunks a snowball on Henry's head. Frances sculpted a phone out of the snow and called some people, and Nancy made some snow clothes. 

Kennith: "Someone help me make a snow TV! I need to televise to the snowman demographic!"

Norman: "Our snowman is taller than Chris!"

Chris: "Not possible!"

Cyber: "Excuse me, it seems my joints have frozen! I'd appreciate it if we could go inside."

Chris: "Damn it Cyber!"

The kids head back inside before Ms. A woke up. They wrapped up in a huge blanket together and cuddled for the rest of the day.