MHM - 1.5

Alexa was, as always, lazily flopped on her comfy bed as she awaits for an upcomming invitation letter to arrive.

Just when is that letter going to arrive? She thought.

(Host what letter are you talking about?) A floating screen asked whilst hovering above Alexa.

Alexa's eyes gleamed a dangerous light as she looked at the screen floating above her.

"Zero, haven't I already told you about how I feel when someone is eavesdropping on my thoughts?" Alexa asked as she smiled slightly but it didn't reach her eyes.

Zero felt a chill crawl down it's back as it glanced at Alexa and immediately blocked itself.

(I have blocked myself.) Zero said.

"Good."

A moment of silence fell for a while before Zero decided to ask once again. (What letter were you talking about host?)

"It's an invitation letter for the Madam of the Donmer Familys birthday."

(You mean....)

"Yep. Zed and Sebastians parents."

A knock came from the door and Alexa happily jumped off her queen sized bed and bolted her way towards the door as she hastily opened it....

"Young Miss there's a letter for you from the Donmer Househo--"

Alexa didn't let the poor maid finish as she quickly grabbed the letter and slammed the door close.

Alexa leaned her back against the door as she checked the invitation that was lavishly bundled in a golden colored envelope and she smiled expectantly.

Thank God. I was starting to feel bored.

_______

You are cordially invited to Mrs. Hera Donmers Birthday Celebration. To be celebrated at the Donmer Kingly Hotel on August 18, 2XXX at 6:00 PM.

We are highly anticipating your presence.

_________

Alexa felt an upcoming excitement .

(Host what are you planning.) Zero asked as it can't help but grow worried because its host was currently grinning at herself like some lunatic villain.

Alexa smirked when she heard Zero's question.

"Secret."

(....Host is being mean.(╥_╥) Why did I get the mean one....)

Zero: walks to the edge of the room and draws circles on the ground feeling wronged.

Alexa dialed her father's phone.

It's about time I start doing the missions properly.

If Zero could hear what Alexa had said it would've spurted out blood and say: So you weren't doing it properly before?!

Alexandra's original soul was spoiled so Alexa simply went with the spoiled rich girl and be a daddy's girl character to fulfill her 2nd mission. It isn't considered OOC since Alexa didn't immediately change. She did it slowly and carefully to make sure that she won't raise any suspicions.

The other line was ringing and after a few rings it was picked up.

"How may I help you young miss?" Eric's voice sounded from the other line.

"What took you so long?" Alexa complained in a whining tone even if it only took a few rings before it was picked up.

Eric helplessly sighed on the other side, "My apologies young miss." He said in a tone as if he was comforting a child.