Chapter 5

Patroclus' pov
***

Time passed and everything stopped being weird. It was the same.

Today Achilles has gone to train, so I decided to change our room a little, hoping to surprise him.

I painted one of the walls in a light blue, like the sky on a summer day, then I drew a big sun on it with some golden details. I moved Achilles' bed in front of the wall, placing some small night tables next to our beds, putting vases with white daisies on them. It was very hot, so I opened the big window, spotting my friend entering the castle. I quickly made some more details-I moved the bookshelf, so it won't be against the window, so the light won't ruin the covers of the books, and laid a big cream-coloured carpet on the floor. 

I heard Achilles entering the room.

“Hey, Patroclus…” he started saying but stopped as he looked around a big smile growing on his face, revealing his perfect white teeth.

“Gods, it looks amazing, when did you have time to do it?” he walked to the new painted wall glancing at the sun.

"I didn't know you could draw, but it's really good, and you put flowers, you have a taste in those things Patroclus, I love it like that."

I smiled, feeling my face turn red. 

We were spending almost every day together and everything was great, but I still felt those butterflies, every time he touched my shoulders, my hair or held my hand.

After a lot of thinking I decided to show him my place.