Chapter 3

Kians POV:
Me, Sam, and Acacia are taking Tianna out for breakfast as a way of saying welcome, because she does live with us now.

Everything about her is perfect. Her hair, the way it flows naturally, her beautiful smile, her bright eyes, she's absolutely flawless to me.

I don't think I've ever felt this way about a girl before. She lights up whatever room she's in, instantly making everyone's mood a million times better.

I can't stop thinking about her. "Kian, bro, are you okay? You've been staring into space for the past 10 minutes!" Sam said. "yeah, sorry, I didn't realize I dazed out for a while there" I quickly replied.

At the moment we were all out for pizza, and kind if getting to know Tianna a bit better. "So Tianna, Tell us about yourself." Acacia asked her. "Um, I'm 19, I'm born and raised in LA, I have an older brother named James, but he lives with my dad, while I live with my mom, so yeah um my parents are divorced and I don't really have any friends except for one and his names Jacob, and he's basically a brother to me, we've been through everything together. So that's me." Tianna answered.

Suddenly her phone started blasting out the Star Wars theme song. We bursted into a fit of laughter. "Shit, it's my mom I forgot to tell her where I was I'll be right back." she announced before leaving into the restroom.

"DUDE YOU LIKE HER!" Yelled Sam and Acacia simultaneously. "Ssshhhh! Keep it down! And maybe I don't really know yet I mean I only met her yesterday..." I knew for a fact I liked her, a lot, but I didn't want to tell them quite yet.

Tiannas POV:

"TIANNA LEILAH SMITH WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOU NEVER CAME HOME AFTER GOING OUT WITH JUSTIN!" I cringed at the mention of Justin's name. "Something happened with Justin he was an ass I left him at the theatre and met some friends and I stayed at their house now in at the pizza place a little ways out of the city I'm okay there's 4 of us in total and we all have phones so don't worry."

My mom rolled her eyes with my response.
"Who are these 'friends'?" she asked with air quotations. "Their names are Kian, Sam and Acacia." I kind of regretted telling her about Kian and Sam because she always hated me being friends with boys. She always thought it would end up bad. She only liked Jacob because he felt like a son to her. He's like a brother to me. We've been through everything together. Thick and thin.

"Do any of these people happen to be boys?" I don't want to lie to her, so I didn't. "Yes, Kian and Sam are, but Acacia is Sam's girlfriend." "I'm glad you told me the truth about them and you seem to like them so invite them over for dinner, I'll make your favourite, my homemade cheese pizza!" I instantly smiled, let's hope she likes them.

It's hard making meals for the two of us. I'm vegetarian and she's not, so we have to co-operate quite frequently. My dad was never a part of my life, he basically ditched my mom He left and took my brother, whom I've never met, with him, after she told him she was going to have me. We are extremely close, we do fight, but she's protecting me.

I quickly made a group chat with the four of us.

{ A/N: T-tianna, K-kian, S-sam, A-acacia }

T - hey guys! Are y'all busy tonight? My mom wants to meet you guys and she's making pizza and then we can hang and watch Netflix for a while!

I waited for their responses. Five minutes later my phone dinged a few times, telling me they responded.

K- I'm free and hell yeah i'd love to come!
A- Yes yes yes yes yes! totally coming!
S- I mean if I haaaaave to. But yeah 'course I'll come!

"MOM THEYRE COMING!" I yelled being too lazy to go downstairs. "OKAY!" I hear my mom yell back, like mother like daughter amirite?

A/N: HELLO SUGAR PUFFS I AM BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE WOWOWOW ILL BE UPDATING A LOT NOW SO EXPECT MORE AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
MUAH I LOVE YOU ALL
~ Kate