Stronger (A Kian Lawley Fanfiction)

Hey guys this is my first story so please like and comment!

Tianna's POV

I waited downstairs in my apartment building for my boyfriend, Justin, to come get me because we were going to see the new movie "paranormal activity 4". I absolutely HATED horror movies, but he loves them and would cuddle me when I got scared, which was most of the time. I hear our doorman or I should say doorwoman Vanessa opening the door. Through the door comes my beautiful Boyfriend Justin. "Justin!" I yell as I run into his arms. "You exited for the movie?" "Lol no" we jump into his car. It's a beautiful red Ferrari 2013 model and hasn't even come on sale yet only in posh fancy stores, but how does he afford them? Whatever I don't care.

When we get there he goes and gets tickets while I get food and beverages for us. The guy behind the counter was cute and I could tell Justin was sending him daggers. He asked for my order I gave it to him and then I took a sip of my drink and said "this is diet I can't drink it may I exchange it?" "Sure!" The guy behind the counter replied.

At that moment all I could see was Justin stomping over looking more pissed of than ever. I try to speak when all that happens is he takes his fist and pounds my face multiple times.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a 17 maybe 18 year old boy come running over. He puts his hand on Justin's shoulder who is now ontop of me still hitting me and smacks him in the jaw. The young boy is on the ground when he gets up pulls Justin off me and pins him to the ground.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? HITTING A GIRL BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO EXCHANGE A DRINK? ARE YOU MAD?????" The boy said I got up and the boy came and wrapped me in his arms. I felt safe, like I was in a warm blanket almost.

"You ok?" He asked "Yes thank you I'm fine." I replied. Tears filled my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked, "why would he hurt me like that?" I asked now bawling my eyes out. People were staring but I didn't care my boyfriend just physically abused me.

"I don't know, by the way what's your name?" He asked, "My names Tianna Gordon and yours?" I asked. "Kian, Kian Lawley." I stood there in astonishment the Kian Lawley was with me! "Oh my gosh your Kian Lawley?" I asked "Yep that's me" he answered with a giggle. "Want me to take you home?"

"I don't want to go home I want to go somewhere else." I replied "why don't you spend the night at my place?" "A-Are you sure I mean I would love to but I don't want to bother you" "No I don't mind at all!" He replied. I can't believe that Kian Lawley has invited me to sleep at his house. Hopefully it all goes well and nothing happens