Chaper 1 short story

One day 3 girls where having a sleep over and woke up at 3am. They where bored and was going to play a game. Abby and Alexis and Sarah went to the attic to grab a game. They all grabbed a game and was think about witch one to pick and then they seen one with cards and graved that one. Sarah thought it was a mad idea but Abby and Alexis thought it was a good one, they Went to the room and read the instructions and it said that play if you dare . They all got handed 15 cards and then they grabbed a spinning wheel, out of nowhere they were sucked into the box, they ended up in a room . then a man's voice started playing saying rules he said " let the games began as you can see there is the rules so I'll explain them you all have 15 cards and who ever has the most by the end will die. So Sarah when first and she got 4 blue and had a blue so now she has 14. Abby has a blue and down one and now Alexis and she had a blue so now they all have 14 . Seclude round they all have to pick and Sarah didn't have a blue so she did a uno reverse and now it's Alexis turn so she has a blue so she puts it down and Abby has a blue and a blue +2 so she helps Sarah and now Sarah has 16 and they have 13 . It's been 30 mins and Abby has 10 Sarah has 9 and Alexis has 12 so it's Abby's turn and she dose a red and they all do red but Sarah is scared to die so she puts a +4 on Alexis and now she has 15 and they are all shocked. A few rounds later Abby has 2 Alexis has 3 and Sarah has 4 they all put down a card so Abby says uno! Games let's Abby out and now it's just Alexis and Sarah . Alexis dose a +4 and Sarah dose a red so Alexis says uno and leaves the room . Now Sarah is walking around thinking how she's going to die until men come in the room and take her and she becomes a stuffed doll.

The end