24

Tzuyu's POV

We have returned home. V is still forcing me to live in his house with Sana. I explained that Sana and I could stay in my apartment, but they didn't want to. We were all about to enter V's house, we were surprised by what we saw. Someone slapped Mother Ann.

"Mom! Manang Ann!" we all shouted at the same time.

"What's going on here? Mom, Lila why are you here? V asked.

"Why do we still have to say goodbye to you when we come here?" the woman asked. Wait, mom? Doesn't that mean V's mommy?

"Naturally, this is my house. And you rejected me, didn't you. Why are you here? What do you need?" V asked.

"We're here to talk about your wedding." said V's mom.

"No, a wedding will take place. I will not marry that woman. I have another one to marry." said V. We just kept quiet and listened to them. V held my hand.

"Don't tell me. you're going to marry her?" said her mom.

"You don't care if he is. What else are you doing? You're bothering him here. You're still hurting people. I'm very disappointed in you mom." said V.

"It can't be! It will reach my daddy! You promised aunt that we would get married." Lila shouted.

"Wow! are the people who like you gone and you're forcing someone to marry you. Do you see yourself? Your so pathetic." I said.

"How dare you! You'll see!" Lila shouted.

"Your wedding is scheduled for next week. Accept it. There's nothing you can do. Your daddy decided that." said her mommy.

"As if I'm going." said V.

"If I have to kidnap you I'll do it! Just marry Lila." said the newcomer. I smiled and looked at Sana.

"You've rejected me dad, so I have nothing to do with you!" shouted V.

All of us and his friends just kept quiet. Case I can no longer afford not to intervene yet.

"Do I have to marry your daughter to stop you, Mr. Kim?" I said with a smile.

Mr. looked at me. Kim. So he's V's daddy. He was shocked when he saw Sana and me.

"You? It's not possible. My daughter has to marry Lila." said Mr. Kim.

"You're still not getting old. You're old but you don't get old. I'm sorry V, I have to talk to your daddy like that ..." Sana said.

"That's fine with me. The wait will you meet?" V asked. He doesn't seem to know anything about his daddy.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we know your daddy very well. Right, Mr. Kim? I said.

"Please that's the only way to save my son." he said. I already said that there is something wrong with it.

"Mr. Kim we need to talk. But first, send Lila home." I said.

"When he comes home, he will report to his daddy. My son will be ruined." he said.
"Wait! honey, what's going on here." V's mom asked.

"Ever since you had a relationship with Lila's family you've ruined your son." said Sana.

"When I fire Lila can you promise that my family won't be ruined?" V's daddy asked. I just nodded.

"You're gone, Lila. I don't care if you complain to your daddy anymore. I'm getting tired of following you and your family." said V's dad.

"Honey!" V's mom shouted.

"I won't allow it! V is mine. It will reach daddy!" Lila shouted as Sana and I smiled.

"Go ahead. That's better for a thrill hahaha! Looks like this is the right time for them to meet Tzuyu." said Sana.

Lila left V's house in a rage. I looked at V's daddy. He also looked at me.

"Don't worry. Mr. Kim, I won't harm your son. Right now we need a plan. They will probably attack sooner or later. What did you get into your neck and you agreed with Mr. Gwan? Am I the right father? is it, Lila? " I will ask.

"Wait, I'm confused, Tzuyu, dad?" V asked.

"Yes, that's your trouble." at once said BTS.

"Don't you want Tzuyu and me to meet? This is the right time for that. We'll just need your cooperation for the safety of V's family." said Sana and I agreed.

"Wait Tzuyu, I'll just take the ones I hid from JK. There are also your other belongings and Felix's belongings." said Sana.

"Get ready. For now, pack your things for 1 week. We need to go somewhere. You Mr. and Mrs. Kim and you and your mother will keep you in the safe house first. I just need to report to work to be the operation is legal. " I said and Mr. just nodded. Kim.

I know that V is surprised. I approached her and touched her cheek.

"You'll get to know me. Will you still accept me after this?" I said.

Sana and JK arrived with 2 suitcases. Sana opened the suitcases to the surprise of everyone except Sana and me.

"I miss my babies. Good to see you again." I said. Simultaneously kiss the hand I hold.