One

Lily's p.O.v

"LILY!" I hear my mom shout. I quickly wake up. "YEAH!" I shout but get no reply. She always does this! I groan and walk downstairs.

"Yes mother." I say annoyed. "Oh! Your up! Get ready for school honey." she smiles. "Okay.." I roll my eyes. How could someone be so cheery in the morning. Honestly I don't fucking know.

Right now it's the week before my Easter break. I'm in 3rd year of secondary.

I slump up the stairs only to be met by my older brother, Lee. "Hey sis," Lee
said tiredly. "Hey." I reply. Yes me and my brother get along most of the time and I appreciate that. He's in 6th year of secondary. He always sticks up for me and all which I guess is okay sometimes. But.. Once a guy my age is in the house. Boom. He goes crazy. All my friends say he's 'gorgeous' but me.. Nah.

So a bit about me. Well. I'm Lily. I love drawing. I'm 15. My closest friends are Chloe, Mia and I guess you could say Calum we talk sometimes I mean if it's any girl in the class he talks to most it's me Chloe or Mia. I also have a younger brother James who's 14. He's in 2nd year. I sigh and walk into my room.

Incase your wondering I don't really have favourite band/singer/type of music. I'm into everything.

So I got dressed into a white crop top with the word 'Rock!' written on it, light blue jean shorts with the left pocket studded and my black Converse. For makeup I put on some silver eye shadow, black winged eye liner, foundation, filled in my eyebrows and put on some mascara. For my hair I decided on curling it. Soon enough I'm ready. I wait for my brother since he's driving me and James. We all go to the same school so it's pretty simple.
---------
Once we're at the school I find my group of friends easily. I ask them if they've seen Luke today, Luke is the guy I like. He's so confusing, my friends don't know I like him but I do. Some days luke acts like he likes me but others he acts like he hates me. Yup confusing.

"No I haven't seen him today actually, he'll probably come in soon" Mia says. I just nod my head and take a glance towards the door and sure enough he's walking through it. He gives me a small smile. I quickly avert my eyes and look back at Chloe and Mia.

The bell rings for first class and I make my way up the back stairs so there's less of a crowd. I walk up the stairs with Mia and Chloe and we make our way to registration. Luke is in all my classes apart from home ec and woodwork. Once I'm at my classroom I decide to go to my friends class, since there's still 10 minutes left before our teachers get here, my friends name is Abby. She has brown eyes and brown wavy hair. Soon enough I have to say bye to Abby and registration is finished. I make my way to English.

My first 3 classes were as boring as fuck. Double woodwork and double home ec which is spilt between break. I hate most of my subjects but I kinda like English since I get to sit near Luke. Luke is popular and most girls love him. I don't think I'll ever get a chance. I've only known him since 1st year.

Me, Mia and Chloe all do our usual routine for lunch and break all we do is stand around, a few times I see Luke walk by with all of his popular friends. He doesn't bother with me while he's with his friends. Guess I was wrong.

I see Luke watching one of the basketball matches in the court. Before walking over to me. "Lily you owe me money" he smirks. I just ignore him and walk away with Mia and Chloe.
------------------------------
The rest of the day flew by and I finally get to go home. My brother waits for me at the end of the stairs. "Hey lil sis" my brother says hugging me. "Did you see your brother?" He asks pulling away and looking at Me. "Yep he should be here any minute" I said. "Hey lily" Luke says with a nod. I nod back. He's so confusing. Ugh! "Luke!" My brother smiles at him. Whattttttt?

"Hey lee" Luke smiles giving my brother one of those guy hugs i don't know. Oh yeah, they've known eachother ever since our first day here. I always forget that they're like really good friends. I see james  a far distance away he begins walking towards us. I decide to go to the bathrooms to get out of the awkward situation.

Me being the clutz I am, I end up walking into someone. "Oh uh sorry my bad" I hear someone say. I take a quick look and realise I haven't seen him before."Oh, it's fine" I laugh a little to reassure him. He had light nearly blonde hair and blue eyes, he nods. He looks to be around my height. "Oh well hey" he smiles. Then I notice his perfectly straight teeth. "Hey" I laugh a little looking down. "Kyle" he says holding out his hand for me to shake I nod and shake his hand "lily" I smile.

"Well. It was nice meeting you lily but I best be off" he smiles. "You too" I smile and watch him walk off. I shrug to myself and go back to my brother. Thank god Luke's gone. "Where'd you go?" My brother asks. "Bathroom" I say and follow my brother out to his car.
--------------------------------------------
Once home I say hi to my mom and then go straight for the stairs. Ugh I don't wanna be near anyone right now. I walk upstairs and see my brothers friend Cian, I nod to him "lee's downstairs" I smile. He smiles back "thanks lil" he says "no bother" I say before walking into my room.

I decide to start on my homework since we got a good bit today.

I finish my homework around 8 and decide to have a shower. I turn on my phone music and set it down on the self in the bathroom. I quickly undress and get into the shower.

Once out of the shower, I walk into my bedroom and get changed. I put on a pair of sweats and a string top. Soon enough it's 10 so I decide to try and get some sleep. "Hopefully tomorrow will be better" I say to myself before falling into a deep sleep.

Hey guys, so I'm currently editing all my chapters which is gonna make chapters short but I really don't know what else to write so sorry. If anyone finds it annoying. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter so Byeee.

~Katelyn~