Four

Lily

From lucas;): hey, wanna go for some coffee today after school? At around five? Xx

To Lucas;): sure, sounds good, I'll be there:) x

The beach was good, I had so much fun and today I'm going for coffee with Luke. I walk downstairs and pour myself some cereal. After I finish eating it, I get dressed into leggings and a floral shirt with my red vans i put my hair into a messy bun and for makeup i put on foundation, gold sparkly eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner on my top and bottom waterline and some dark red lipstick. I grab my phone and school bag before getting into Lees car. My phone vibrates, wondering who it is I pick it up to see a message from harry. He hasn't texted me since last year.

From Harry: hey

To Harry: hi?

From Harry: Wua

To Harry: why are you texting me??

From Harry: look, Lil I want to be friends again okay? We don't have to date I mean it's pretty clear you like Luke, and that's perfectly fine but can we at least be friends?

To Harry: no Harry. I've had enough of this back and forward shit. I'm done. You made a mistake. It's not something you can fix so easily. You need to tell me a real, true apology for us to be friends again.

From Harry 🙈: k.

I roll my eyes at his reply, I'm not being friends with him until he apologises.
--------------------------------------------
Once at school, I smile making my way over to our group. Luke joined our group now, he doesn't sit at 'the table' anymore and he has decided to meet us all at our meet up. Mornings we meet at a bench just near the front door and lunch and break we meet at the locker rooms, for after school we usually just meet at the top of the stairs or something.

When I get to the bench, only Chloe, Mia, Kyle and cal are here. Kyle decided to join our group also. Chloe and Mia get the bus where Cals sister drops him into school but it's his mother that drops him most of the time. Mikey gets the bus later, Whereas Luke gets dropped off by his brother Jack. Mali, Calum's sister is a singer so that's why Cals mother drops him off most of the time. Jack, Lukes brother works in Starbucks near his house and his working hours are similar to Lukes school hours. Kyle walks to school as he only lives 15 minutes away.

Soon enough everyone shows up. "What's our first class?" I ask Mia and Luke in particular. Luke checks his time table. "Maths" he says, beginning to walk to A01 with Me following him. I groan, I hate maths. I'm pretty sure Luke doesn't really mind it since our teachers a nice guy.

Once outside A01, we wait for Mr.Foley. I walk over to Emma and Danielle. The only other two girls in my maths class. "He's always late" I groan. "Yeah but like he is the year head of half of the second years so kinda explains why he's always late." Emma says. "Yeah I suppose" I smile.

He's a nice teacher though, I don't know what age he is but he looks to be in his thirties. In maths me and Luke are nowhere near each other, he sits on the other side of the class at the very back next to no one where I'm at the other side of the room at the front beside Aaron. Usually during maths I just talk to Aaron but all he does is slag me about Kyle since Kyle likes me. Harry sits behind me in this class. Hes always getting in trouble and he always talks to Zayn. so he gets in trouble too sometimes, I never get in trouble, I'm a pretty good student apart from the fact I don't do good in my work.

I decide to text Cal since I've no one else really to text apart from Ash but he's kinda shy so we don't talk as much. I also have Louis' number but I don't feel like texting him right now. I have Zayn's number too but he only texts me if he's in desperate need of the maths homework, and that's only happened once.