Breaking more hearts

I'm sorry but Nash and Skylynn look so cute! From Nash & Sky's new video.
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

*20 mins later*
I finished getting ready and plopped on my uniform, my mum was still getting ready for work, so I decided to make breakfast. I grabbed some sausages and eggs and started to cook them. "Mum!" I screamed, "I made breakfast for us." I continued. "Thanks sweetheart!" mum replied as she opens her bedroom door and rushes downstairs. "Awww... Sorry mum, I've got to go or I'll be late for the bus!" I said before finishing my sausage and kissed my mum's cheek while saying "Bye!". I ran outside and closed the door behind me.

Abbie's P.O.V
I can't believe I have to leave my best friends, when will I see them after I go? They're my whole world! I don't want to go especially since it was so unexpectedly. I'm gonna try and make this day a day that I'll never forget.

As you think to yourself, tears start to roll down your cheeks.
Why now? Why is it that whenever my life seems to be going great that something always happens, and just ruins my week and makes me think that I can never recover and makes me just lose all my hope and love? I haven't spoke ever since I found out, the whole time the house was filled with an eerie silence. No one said a word in the morning, there wasn't even a sound, even when we were eating. Barely anyone was on the bus which just added a layer of the awkwardness. I can't wait to see Meg, Zobia, Zainab, I'm just dying to see them one last time before I go!

I arrive at school 30 minutes early, I waited and waited until Megan arrived and when she did my heart sank as we both hugged each other as tight as possible.

It feels unreal that I'm actually going to leave my bestie for god knows how long.

"Do you really have to go?"
Megan whispered into your ear, "I do, I don't want to though!" You reply as you hug her even tighter and a tear starts to slide down your cheek.

You jump as you hear a voice behind, "Abs, are you okay? Why are you crying?" it was Zobia she was one of your best friends (she got moved in maths). "Not really!" you breath before breaking down into thousands of tears. "Awwww... What happened? Meg d'you know?" Zobia questioned, Megan looked at you, while your head rested on her shoulder "Should I tell her?" asked Megan.

You couldn't speak, crying had hurt your throat, you nodded. "Abbie is..." Megan briefly paused "She's moving, it's her last day, today." Megan said, holding in her tears.

"What?!! Abbie, you have to go? Where you moving to? How comes you didn't tell me before? Why now? Why do you need to go?" Zobia panicked and asked every question that filled her mind.

You wiped your eyes and answered her "I'm moving to Nebraska, I only found out yesterday, because my dad got a promotion at work and my parents didn't want to tell us they were shaking trying to tell us.".

Abbie's P.O.V
"Awwwww... Abbie." Zobia sympathetically says, while biting her bottom lip trying to hold back her tears but it was too late and joins in mine and Megan's hug.

"I don't want to leave you guys! This can't be happening. Please tell me this a nightmare and I'm gonna wake up any moment now." I whisper not wanting any of it to be true. "I never thought I'd be leaving my best friends before we even graduate together, and... And the fact that I may never see again!" I sob even harder than before.

"Abbie. Abs, look at me." Megan commanded softly, "Dry those tears." Zobia spoke calmly "We will see each at least every month, ok?" Megan continued.