New Friend

Zainab's P.O.V

I walked over to Abbie with my bag and smiled at her, while whispering "Hi." To be honest she didn't look as happy as she could be but she didn't look disappointed either.

Abbie whisper back nervously "H... H... H... Hi", This was the first time we actually spoke, Abbie seemed nice. "I'm Zainab!" I smiled. "I know."

Abbie suddenly looked down regretting what she just said, I looked at her confused. 'Is this chick a stalker? Wtf? Okay I don't wanna sit next to the girl! Do you what I'll just pretend I didn't hear that.'My mind told me.

"Sorry... I Erm... Meant that we have all the same classes so I know you're name..." She mumbled 'Oh My Gosh, it's so cute how shy and insecure she is. She isn't a stalker she's just kind of uncomfortable with new people... She's just like me 2 years ago!
Awwwww... All she needs is a little confidence to show her real self and being confident with everyone except actual creeps.' These thoughts ran through the my mind while looking into her little shy eyes, that were trying to not to make contact with mines.

Zainab kept looking over at you, half way through the lesson she asked "How are you, Abbie?" You actually felt more comfortable when she asked that question, someone you hardly knew seemed to care about you. You had the feeling that you would become best friends.

"I'm Fine! What about you Zainab?" You said confidently, Zainab looked at you and smiled as if she was proud. "I'm Good, thank you!" Her face lit up your day, you felt so happy as if you were with your best friends.

"SSSHHHHHH..." Miss Bose screamed, but you and Zainab ignored the teacher, there was a moment of deafening silence after Miss Bose screamed but the noise continued right after, you and Zainab continue laughing and getting to know each other.

The lesson finally ended, and outside of the class was a tall figure with brown hair wearing a T-shirt with a hoodie, light blue ripped jeans and blue, black and white sneakers, it was Zainab's boyfriend Mattew Espinosa, he was waited for her.

As soon as Zainab caught glimpses of him, she leaped into his arm, hugging him, you looked at her and Matt and smiled and walked out towards the bus stop.