Hold Onto Me

The gentle winds rocked the tree branches in Hawaii. The wind also made Jack's quiffed hair blow all over his head. Jack and Eli walked hand in hand on the beach. The two were arriving to the anniversary date that Jack had set up. On the beach,there was a table with cloth on it, that held their nice meal for the night. Eli's favorite wine sat in the middle of the table arrangement. Jack pulled out Eli's chair and allowed him to sit down. Jack walked over to his seat and set their plates. The two got comfortable and began to make small talk.

Eli looked around at the scenery. " Oh my goodness, Jack! You set up all this for me?" A shocked expression making its way on his moonlit features. Jack interlaced their fingers on the table and stroked over Eli's knuckles. "Of course love, anything for you." Jack said to Eli, moving a stray piece of hair out of his lover's face. Jack's hand lingers on Eli's cheek for a little longer and Eli leans into his touch. Jack's slightly rough hands contrasted from Eli's baby soft skin. Jack slowly moves his hands back to his side and Eli gives a slight pout. Jack just smiles and interwines their hands again. The two begin to eat their dinners and enjoy the night. It's time for dessert when Jack takes out a serving platter that had a chocolate cake that read: Happy Anniversary, To the love of my life. Eli's eyes lit up at the sight of his favorite kind of cake, given to him by his favorite man. Eli leaned over slightly and captured Jack's lips in his own. Eli grabbed Jack's cheeks and pulled them closer. They pulled away before things got heated on the table. Eli caught his breath and looked at Jack lovingly. " I love you." And Eli meant it. If you had asked Eli years ago if he believed in love, He would've laughed in your face and kept walking. But now, Eli has experienced a love that was so foreign to him and he never wanted to let it go. Jack looked at Eli with pure love and admiration. Now was the time for Eli to give his lover his gift. Eli pulled a box from out of his picket and handed it to Jack. Jack carefully upwrapped it and was curious to what is was. He took off the lid to the small box and smiled at Eli for knowing exactly what he wanted. A brand new Rolex watch. Eli patted himself on the back for his excellent sense of gifts. Jack put the watch back in the box and grabbed Eli's hand kissing it, "Thank you my darling." He released his hands and Eli's cheeks were a lovely pink colour. Jack winked at Eli and he grabbed an even smaller box of his pocket. He handed it over to Eli. Eli studied the box and had a clue to what the gift was. He carefully opened the box and a diamond ring sat there in all its glory. Eli's eyes were swelling with tears. Jack went around to Eli's side of the table and got down on his knees.

Jack grabbed Eli's hands and held them. "Eli, my love, we've know each other for Five years but have been dating for two. You're my better half, you make me want to get up every morning and go to bed at night next to you. I love you so much. So will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Jack finished his speech and Eli was crying. He was so emotional, he couldn't speak. So he just nodded his head and let Jack slip on the engagement ring. Jack pulled Eli up and kissed him as if this would be the last time. Jack led Eli back on the path to the beach and walked him along it. The two walked hand in hand under the moonlight. After searching the two found a very secluded spot on the beach and sat down with Eli in front of Jack who was holding his waist. The watched as the tide had risen and fallen. The reflection of the moon on the ocean made the lover's faces lumiscent. Jack started kissing on Eli's exposed neck and leaving bright purple lovebites on them. Eli let out soft moans and tilted his head back. Jack leaned close to Eli's ears and whispered, "How about we go skinny dipping?" Eli nodded vigorously, turning around and unbutting Jack's shirt all the way down. Jack had unzipped Eli's pants and pulled them down, He then slipped off his shirt. Eli pulled Jack's pants off leaving them both in boxers. They walked closer to the shallow end of the ocean and got rid of the boxers. There stood Jack and Eli, hold hands, naked, in the ocean. Jack pulled Eli back closer and talkes between kisses."Don't.Ever.Let.Me.Go." He pleaded with his eyes.

"Only if you hold onto me forever." Eli bargained.

"You got it babe." With that Jack picked up Eli and put him around his waist, walking back to the shore to take care of business.