2. SHE'S MINE

Hey guys, so let's continue the story...

Please enjoy it...😜😜😜

.............................................................

They were shocked, this would be an understatement. They didn't know what to say to this little kiddo.

Khushi - Bolo na Dada, ye meri mumma hai na???

She asked so cutely and sweetly that they both didn't want to hurt her by saying no but they also can't confirm it. So, Karan looked at Monami for help.

Monami was going to say something but Karan's phone rang. So, he excused himself and went a little far from them to talk to the person.

Karan (In a stoic tone) - What???

Faizi - Reaper, we have a problem. You have to come to the office urgently.

Karan - Fine, main Khushi ko ghar drop karke aata hu.

Faizi - Okey.

And Karan cut the call. He turned towards his daughter and saw her talking with Monami and felt at ease a little.

Meanwhile,

When Karan was on the call, Monami decided to talk to this little kiddo.

Monami - To aapki mumma kaha hai bache?

Khushi - Meri mumma bhagwanji ke pass hai.

Monami felt really bad asking this question.

Monami - Acha, ek baat batao, aapne apne papa se ye kyu kaha ke unhone aapke liye mumma dhundh li?

Khushi - Kyuki aap bilkul unke jese pyaare ho. Dada ne to mumma ke bare me yahi kaha hai.

Monami - Bache main aapki dost ban sakti hu kyuki main ab to aapke Papa ki bhi dost hu na???

In between their talks, Karan came near them and he listened this last line of Monami.

Karan was hoping that his daughter say no because he didn't want that.

Khushi (Stubbornly but cutely) - Nahi main aapko mumma hi bulaugi bas.

And Karan was like "That's my girl"...😜😜😜

Karan - Kya ho raha hai?

Monami - Aapki beti ki zid hai mujhe mumma bulane ki.

She went near him and asked him slowly near his ear.

Monami - Karan please kuch kariye. Ye mujhe ase mumma nahi bula sakti, sab kya sochenge?

Karan understood her situation but he also wanted to make sure that he's not friend zoned.

Karan (Slowly near her ear) - I don't think ke meri beti manegi. Lagta hai vo aapse ek hi baar me kafi impressed hai.

Monami glared at him because he's not helping her here. She was going to say something but Karan interrupted her...

Karan - Chalo bache, Dada ko office bhi jana hai. Main aapko ghar 6od deta hu.

Monami - Yeh gharpe akeli rahegi?

Karan - Nahi Heer Aappi, humari caretaker hai gharpe.

Monami - Okey. Bye bache, mujhe bhi jana hoga.

She kissed her forehead and started to leave but Khushi hugged her once again tightly. Karan saw this and smiled.

Khushi - Nahi, mujhe aapke sath hi rehna hai. Mujhe dubara 6odkar mat jao na mumma. (Cryingly)