18. LAST MINUTES BEFORE THE STRIKE...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

Taking the address from Heer Aappi, they searched that place and confirmed Marco's and Khushi's presence there. Karan's men were secretly informing him about Marco's security and his men power.

Karan told them to be carefull and started the preparation to infiltrate Marco's hideout. Karan came in the guest room where Monami and Koel were there with Heer Aappi. Heer Aappi was sedated and so, she was sleeping under the influence of anesthesia.

Karan - Monami, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Please do minute aaogi???

Monami nodded and indicated Koel to be careful of Heer Aappi. They came out of that room and Karan took her to his office. They entered inside and Karan told Monami to be sit on the couch.

After a minute, Karan came back and sat beside Monami. He had a wooden box in his hands. He opened it and seeing the content in the box Monami said....

Monami - GUN...!!!

Karan - Haa, Monami.... Tumhare pass ye gun hona bahot hi zaroori hai is waqt. Tumhari safety se main jab tak tension free nahi ho jata, main Khushi ko bachane me concentrate nahi kar pauga.

Monami - But maine kabhi gun operate nahi ki hai. Main kaise use karugi ise???

Karan - Tum fikar mat karo, Monami. Main koshish karuga ke baat tum tak aaye hi na. Ye bas backup plan ke liye hai. Agar khatra lage to nishana lagane ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai bas point karna aur trigger press kar dena, that's it.

Monami nodded and took that gun. Karan hugged her with a promise in mind that he will always protect her and Khushi...

Monami (With a smile, encircling his neck) - Aap mujhe gun de rahe hai to iska matlab ye nahi ke aap mujhse bach sakte hai. Aapko aise hi mujhe zindagi bhar jhelna padega.

Karan (With the same smile, pulling her close from her waist) - Are wah Rani Sahiba...!!! To aap finaly maan hi gai.

Monami (Turning towards the window outside) - Jab apne apno ko khone ka dar ho na dil me to dil ki baat zuban pe aa hi jati hai.

Karan (Turning her towards himself) - Dar ki koi baat nahi hai, Monami. Main humari beti ko lekar tumhare pass hi to lautkar aauga na, tumhe chhodkar hum dono baap - beti kaha jayege?.... Vaise bhi tumhare alava hum dono ke nakhre kon sahega???

Monami chuckled and said...

Monami (Warning him) - Agar aap humari beti ko aur khudko lekar jaldi aur sahi salaamat mere pass nahi laute na to main zindagi bhar aapko apni shakal nahi dikhaugi aur Khushi ko bhi apne sath lekar chali jaugi, fir rehna aap apni gang ke sath akele.

Karan - Tum na mujhe kabhi - kabhi bahot hi khatarnaak aur daravni lagti ho. Kis angle se tum khudko ek normal doctor bol sakti ho yr???

Monami - Jaisi hu vaisi jhel lijiye varna Guatam to hai hi....

Hearing Guatam's name, he made a face and pulled her with a jerk, holding her waist tightly. Monami got the message so, she tried to do the damage control...

Monami (Putting her hands on his heart) - MAIN SIRF AAPKI HU KYUKI MAIN AAPSE PYAAR KARTI HU, BIKUL VAISE HI JAISE AAP MUJHSE PYAAR KARTE HAI AUR MERE HAI...!!!

Khush ab???

Karan (Happily smiling) - Very much...!!!

And he picked her up in his arms and twirled her in happiness...
.............................................................