6. MUMMA LIONESS 🦁

Hey dear readers...

Enjoy this part...😊😊😊

.............................................................

Faizi got a call on the kitchen's intercom to inform him that Monami has gained her senses.

Faizi told this to Koel and they started to come back to the master bedroom, taking snacks with them...

.............................................................

A while ago...

Monami gained her senses after Faizi and Koel left the bedroom to go to the kitchen. She woke up and tried to move.

But she felt a little weight on her left hand. She looked towards her hand and saw Khushi sleeping in her arms peacefully and hugging her tightly.

Monami smiled seeing her like this and kissed her forehead affectionately and hugged her tightly as if her life depended on her. Karan saw everything and was feeling really happy seeing this mother - daughter duo in front of him.

Suddenly Karan remembered something so, he asked her...

Karan - To aapne ye accept kar hi liya ke aap Khushi ki maa hai ab?

Monami was shocked listening this. She didn't know what to answer him. Karan chuckled seeing her this speechless.

Monami - Vo kya hai na ke.... I don't know, aesa ajeeb sa attechment ho gya hai Khushi se to isiliye..... Aapko agar bura...

She couldn't complete her sentence as Karan interrupted...

Karan - Mujhe bura kyu lagega? Jab meri beti khush hai to main bhi bahot khush hu.

Monami - Hun??? Kya kaha aapne, main kuch samji nahi?

Karan didn't answer her and picked up the intercom and called Faizi on the kitchen's connected intercom. He told him to bring Koel along as Monami has woken up.

Monami tried to get up but Khushi wasn't leaving her. Infact, she hugged her even more tightly. She murmured something which Karan and Monami didn't understand so, Monami went near her to listen properly.

Khushi (In sleep, a little sadly) - Please mumma, mujhe 6odkar mat jao. I'll be a very good girl. Khush ek achi ladki banegi par please aap mujhe 6odkar mat jao.

Unknown to Monami, she got tears in her eyes and Karan saw that. He was going to ask her but they heard a knock. Karan went to open the door and gave some space to Faizi and Koel to enter inside but Monami was still like that, she wasn't aware.

Faizi closed the door. Koel saw Monami in tears. So, she went near her and asked her in a low voice...

Koel - What happened Mona? Tu ro kyu rahi hai?

Monami - Koel, lagta hai is masoom si bachi ne hal filhal me hi kisi trauma ka samna kiya hai. She was having a nightmare a while ago, I guess.

Koel - Kya??? Par kyu???

Monami and Koel, both looked at Karan to find the answer of their question but before he can answer, a lady in her late 20s came inside, announced and when she saw Monami on Karan's bed, she started to shout loudly...

.............................................................