Chapter 12

"Mates?" I asked when my mom left the room.

"Yea. Look I love you and I know I've done some pretty rude and hurtful things to you but I want to make that up by making you my mate and showing you off to everyone." Logan said.

Wow. I don't know what to do. I really was shocked.

Should I be with him or no?

There was a part of me that wanted him, wanted all of him. But another part wanted me to run away and never look back.

I did have strong feelings for him but those feelings were confusing. Were they strong hate feelings or strong love?

"Logan. That's a big decision and I need time by myself to make it. I think it'd be best to think everything over before we jump into a huge relationship like being mates."

"I totally understand. Allison I just want you to know that I truly do love you and it's not just to get you to marry me. I want to do this because I love you and no other reason." Logan said as he put his shirt back on and I got dressed.

______________

The next few days Logan let me be alone and think everything over.

Carmon came over to help me decide what I should do about it all but I think it just made me more confused.

"Logan wants him and I to become mates." I said in a low voice with my head down.

"Wow. I mean.... Wow! Do you like him? Does he like you? Well I guess he does.... But I mean.... I don't.... Well..... Why..... Allison, you should do what you feel is right. If I were you I wouldn't let anyone persuade my decision. If you want to become his mate do it. But if you don't. Don't force it to be perfect.... Because it won't." Carmon said.

She had an amazing point but I don't think it helped in my decision. She told me to do what ever I want for myself. But how do I really know what I want? My feelings were all over the map and I didn't know where they were pointing me.

____________
A few days had past and I still was confused. Logan and I are meeting at a small diner and when I see him I'll like my heart make the choice for me. No more questions and wondering. What my first feeling is I'm going with it.

I sat at the empty booth in the diner alone while I was waiting for Logan to come. When I saw his car pull up into the parking lot I kept my eyes away so that when he sat down at the table I'd know my exact answer and not have time to think about it.

He walked up as I kept my eyes away from him and I felt his presence and heard him sit down at the table.

He made a grunting noise deep in his throat and I looked up and just let the words pour from my mouth.

"I'd love to be your mate."

He smiled and took my hand from across the table and kissed it.

"I love you." Logan told me as he looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you too."

It was official, Logan and I were going to be mates. And for some reason I wasn't excited but at the same time I wasn't scared, because I know how to handle him. And I know how to keep him from hurting me physically ever again.
________________

Author note

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry again for it being short. It was just a quick chapter I wrote.

I'll try to make the next one longer.

Hope you like it and comment if you think that Logan and Allison should have a new sex scene and what you think I should do a ritual or a wedding?

-Taylor