Chapter 1

"Look Allison here comes the alpha..." I looked in the direction she was and saw Logan come in to the pack party.

My wolf was excited to see him. But I keep my calm on the outside. Logan had all the girls in the pack drooling over him and I sadly was one of them.

"Alison he is walking right for you!!" My friend, Carmon said. I shook my head denying that he past all those girls for me.

I put my head down and pretended to be texting on my phone. I didn't want this party to turn into a drama party where the hot alpha turns me down and I crying the whole night.

"Hey Alison." A deep musky voice said. I looked up to see Logan standing right in front of me.

"Hello Logan." I said bluntly and grabbed Carmon to leave; I felt a hand grab my arm and I turned my head to see Logan holding on to me and asked "leaving so soon? Stay. Have fun." I let go of Carmon and she smiled at me before going to get her and I a drink.

"So Alison you don't come to many pack activities why come tonight?" Logan said in his deep husky voice that made my wolf howl.

"Well Carmon made me come. It was either this or be alone all night. I chose to be alone all night. She wouldn't allow that." I said annoyed with how perfect Logan was and how every girl would "accidentally" bump into him.

"Right....So would you like to dance?" Logan asked me taking my phone away and putting it in his pocket.

"Give me my phone back!" I commanded Logan but he just laughed in my face and said "only the alpha can use the commanding voice but nice try. Dance with me and you'll get your phone back."

Annoyed and wanting my phone back so badly I let Logan take my hand in his and lead me to the dance floor.

"I thought you'd like the attention.." I said as girls came giggling by and rubbing his back and shoulders. "Just because I'm the alpha doesn't mean I like all the attention." I nodded and felt his hands slide more down my waist.

"If you don't move your hands from that area I will make sure you won't touch anything with those hands again." I said with a fake smile on.

Logan chuckled and moved his hands back up my waist. "So judging on you dancing with me and no guy coming to bite my neck off, you don't have a mate?" I was embarrassed. The alpha of our pack clearly stating that I don't have a mate.

"No I don't. Not yet." I said with hope in my voice. Carmon came over and said "Alison I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to go." I smiled at her thankfully that I can leave this party and get out of Logan's hands.

"I need my phone back. You said to dance with you and I did so give." Logan nodded and pulled my phone out of his back pocket and gave it to me.

"Alison... I'll text you." Logan said as I left the party.

"Alison!! Oh my god you danced with the alpha!" Carmon said as we got into her car.

"It's not a big deal. Logan is a stuck up, full of himself alpha." I said. Carmon looked over at me as we drove to my house and said "it's a huge deal. Do you think you guys are mates?!" She asked excitedly. "Hell no. Logan? And I? Mates? No way." I denied it. I didn't get the feeling of a mate and when you get your mate it's very obvious to you. Logan was not my mate.

I walked into my house as Carmon drove away and went straight up to my room. When I walked in and closed the door I turned back around to see Logan standing in the center of my room and all he said was "we need to talk...."