Chapter 26

We went upstairs together and he turned around to ask me what I needed to show him but before he could I kissed him and backed him up towards the bed.

"Allison what are you doing?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know. What am I doing?" I said back with my own smirk covering my face.

"Allison I love you but I can't believe the demon to tell the truth of if you're pregnant or not. I'd like to go get you tested." I stepped away not liking where this was going.

I nodded in agreement after a minute of thinking and followed Logan downstairs to get ready to go to the clinic. We both put on our shoes and I put on a small jacket felling chills run over my body. As Logan drove we both remained silent, Logan kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

We pulled into the parking lot and Logan quickly got out and went to my side helping me out of his truck.

"Logan do you want me to be pregnant? With the whole demon thing in our life and all. And both of us being werewolves." I said as we walked making sure that what I said was only heard between him and I.

"I don't know what to think at this moment Allison. I want a child with you, I truly do. But I don't know if it is the right time and demons are known to lie. He could've been lying to you." Logan said seemly so sure of himself.

We went up to the front desk and the lady handed me a paper to fill out before I was called back.

"Allison." The doctor said my name aloud in the waiting room and Logan and I both stood up and followed her into a room.

"So what has brought you here today?" She asked.

"Well I would like to know if I'm pregnant or not." I said to her as I kept my eyes down.

"Alright. I'll take a blood sample and a sample of your urine and I'll have the results in ten minutes at most." She gave me a smile and I went to pee in a small ass cup.

After that I went back in the room and the doctor left to do testing.

It seemed like forever that Logan and I stayed in that room. I held his hand tightly. Never wanting to let go.

"Well I have the results..." The doctor said as she came back into the room.

"Depending on if you want a child or not it can be good or bad news." She continued.

"Can we just hear the results please?" Logan asked a little inpatient.

"Allison, sweetie. You are not pregnant." The doctor said.

Both Logan and I were shocked. That means the demon was either lying or hinting that my future kid is his. But no of it made sense.

We got into the car and I looked over to a highly pissed off Logan.

"He lied. That bastard!"

"Calm down Logan. Just breathe." I told him while he got on the highway.

"No! He lied. And you made a deal with him that can't come true until you're pregnant. So we aren't having kids. I don't want that demon to take my child." The way he talked made me scared. I didn't want him to hurt me or more likely himself.

"Logan! You can't just decide that I won't have kids! Maybe I want them and yeah it hurts that my first child will be taken from me. But guess what?! I can have more! Damn you Logan! No you know what f*ck you!" I yelled at him; my eyes starting to water.

"Allison I'm..... Im sorry...."

"Stop the car.." I mumbled.

"What?" Logan asked.

"Stop the damn car!" I said loud and with anger in my words.

Logan pulled off to the side of the road and I got out quickly slamming my door shut and walking towards the woods.

"Allison this is insane come back here!" Logan yelled.

"No. You pissed me off I'm running it off. Let me be." I snapped back.

"What kind of husband would I be if I let you go out there alone?! What if something happened to you?! Please Allison just come back we can talk this out."

"I need to get away from you right now. I'm about to go all wolf and I would be grateful if you'd let me go and not make me turn in front of passing cars where we'd be exposed."

I turned around back towards the forest and ran in that direction. I didn't care what Logan thought of me right now. I needed to get away.

__________
Sorry for all the long and late updates but school and work have been killing me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment and vote.

And sadly I don't know what else I can do with this story so soon I'll be trying to put this book to an end and I hope you all don't get too mad at me for it. But all books have to end.

Love you all!
❤️
-Taylor