Chapter Two

Leo's Pov

I woke up and realized that I am not at home I looked around and I saw Noah and it all came back.

I got up and I looked at the clock on the dresser it said 6:30 am. 

I usually leave the house at 6:20 but it is a way shorter walk for a giant but we still have it get up, but the problem is I don't know how to wake him up I don't know if he wakes up slowly or not he could be one of those people that when they get woken up they throw fists, is he a light sleeper or not?

And then I thought of something. I climbed up and onto his dresser to his alarm clock I punch the alarm button as hard as I could it worked a loud *beep* *beep* beep* blasted out of the device it was loud as fuck.

I didn't even notice the huge hand shut off the alarm because the loud noise left me sitting there ringing in my ears.

I felt Noah pick me up he looked down at me with sleepy eyes his mouth moved but no words came out all I could hear was ringing.

I pointed to my ears and then at the alarm clock he nodded his head.

He looked down at me with a small smile as I felt something rub my back it was Noah's thumb I didn't protest because honestly it felt comforting to know that someone cares about me.

He got up and he put me by my bag of clothes I put on a pair was shorts and a sweatshirt.

Noah put on a blue sweatshirt and a pair was skinny jeans.

He picked me up and he put me on his shoulder I grabbed onto his ear as he walked down the stairs.

He went into the kitchen and he sat down he picked me up off his shoulder and he held me in front of his face.

"can you hear now" he asked I could understand him but there was that ringing sound.

"yea but I still hear ringing" I said.

"It should go away in a hour or two I am going to change the sound on that so it doesn't blow your ears out when every it goes off and when every you need to wake me up just talk into my ear or if that doesn't work kick me in the nose" he said as he got up he went out side and he started the walk to school.

We got there in like 4 minutes it usually takes me half an hour.

Noah walked inside and to are first class.

He sat down in the middle row next to the window.

Class started normally we read though a textbook and answered some questions online and then we were done.

I climbed down Noah's shirt and onto the desk I went over to the computer I had to step on the keys to type I opened his email and I added myself to his contacts.

Noah looked down at me with a warm smile he closed his computer and put it back in his bag.

"You didn't have to do a whole dance session trying to type in your email" he said laughing a little.

I looked up at him with a straight face and said nothing because I was to embarrassed I probably looked stupid as hell trying to do a simple task.

He picked me up and he walked out of the room he walked down the long hallway and up the stairs to the library he sat down and he looked down at me with a sad face.

"sorry.... for what I said about you putting in your email it wasn't nice" he said as he brushed my hair out of my face with his over sized finger.

"Its ok it was a little funny but please don't make fun of me for being small it just reminds me that I am weaker then everyone" I said with a monotone voice.