💜Nightmare

As i and V enter the room, i was mesmerise at the decoration. I thought the room will fill with red roses as it was our first night but i guess it wrong.

"You dont like it?

" Um no.. wait it not like that. I guess it fill with red roses and so on but it also beautiful" i smile at him. Not to sad him.

"Uhm i dont like it either but nevermind as long as you here" he smile back to you.

I feel hella nervous as it was my first night with him. I love him so much but i scared if my expose body are bad not because i ugly but i'm dont think my body beautiful.

" Hm so i guess i like to open the gift they give. I'm happy cause your friend give me um i means to us gift. I love many gifts." You sat down on the bed and take one gift to open. There are plenty of gift.

"Okey then baby, i will take the shower first." He went to the bathroom.

"I'm so nervous. Did he really want to take my virginity tonight?"she thought. She open the gifts. Some of them are cooking utensil from jin oppa, video game from jungkook and so on. You happy about them. But as soon as you open the mysterious black box from jimin oppa you shocked. What the fuxkkk. Jimin oppa what was the reason. You take it out but then the bathroom door open and V went out.

You startled as V go out.
"It not like what you think" she said. She look at him. Wow he so handsome. The water driping on his face cause his hair is wet. He is only in towel wrap on his body showing his upper body! What a good sight. His body are so good. I might die of heart attack.

He chuckled at your reaction.
"Done staring me babygirl?" He smirk.

"No..huh oh yes ehh no i'm not admiring you." She denied it but he know the truth.

"Whatever babygirl but i would like to see you in that night gown" he point the night gown that you hold.

You forgot what on your hand. She feel embarassed and pink shades shown on her face.

"It from jimin oppa. Okey then i will take shower now bye." You run to the bathroom. After showering you look at mirror. What the heck did i really need to wear this??

 What the heck did i really need to wear this??